Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Never left alone!


 

WORDS OF WISDOM:


NEVER LEFT ALONE 


Scripture: 

Isaiah 41:10 

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will hold you with my righteous right hand.

John 14:18 

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you



MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, thank you Father for waking us up on this Wednesday morning. This is the day the Lord has given us. This is the start of a new week and month. What a blessing it is to see another day. April showers will bring May flowers! What a blessing to know that after the rain, the sun comes out and it’s something beautiful as a result of the rain. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us.  I'm thankful I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives, even through the toughest of times, by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us. Today, God, thank you for being a restorer.  Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence that they will get the help to get out of toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from the call of dependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war.  I pray for our soldiers and I pray for Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated. I pray for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.


Reflections: 

Father, thank you that you promised in your word that you will never leave me alone. I finally can say that I trust you and stand on that Lord God. Forgive me for all the times I cried about not having earthly support when You wanted to activate Your promises in my life in a new way.

You told me "With man it is impossible, BUT WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE". At times it feels lonely and at times fear starts to try to creep in, but I quickly cast it down.  I wonder why this journey has to be so lonely at times, especially when I’m going through such hard times and walking in the unfamiliar? But,  good things is that You know what's best for me. Through my solitude, I experience Your wondrous works, through my singleness and my assignment, I'm learning who's the consistent ones are in my life and who’s not. Through the wilderness, I've learned to come to You for every single thing in my life. I can't explain the power that comes from having a real relationship with you. All I can say is I’m so much more wiser, more stronger, more patient and very humble because it helps me love myself for who You created me to be. I thank You for pushing me and teaching me the power of growing in a relationship with You first! No distractions or no one can keep me from chasing You or staying connected to you. I am forever indebted to You, Father. Thank you for removing me from the darkness so I can find the light in you, my Lord and Savior. I love you JESUS. 


Scripture: 

John16:32

Take careful notice: an hour is coming and has arrived, when you will all be scattered, yet I am not alone, cause the Lord is with me . 


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed WEDNESDAY family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD, he got you. Remember today that we are never, ever alone. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same.  Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...