Friday, April 22, 2022

A Renewed Mind!


WORDS OF WISDOM:


A RENEWED MIND: 


Scripture: 

Romans 12:2 

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Ephesians 4:23 

And to be renewed in the spirit of your minds.



MORNING PRAYER:

LORD, Thank you for waking us up this FRIDAY Morning. What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I”m thankful that I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you for bringing hope and peace into our lives, even through the toughest of times, by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are, and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy, Father. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us today. God, thank you for being a restorer.  Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that doesn’t  have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence, for them to get help to get out of toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen.


Reflections: 

Father,I thank you for a renewed mind. Lord, as much as my flesh wants and tries to bring me down through these times with situations or using people to get under my skin, I'm not moved by what I see or hear any more because You've promised me greater things that are only possible through Your power, my faith, and my trust in the assignment. Everything I'm witnessing is worth every bit of the victory attached to it so, I have decided to keep my mind set on the unseen. To trust you no matter or who comes in my life to distract me. I pray You control my emotions when I let temporary situations shake my spirit. Instead of stopping my progression, I want to be reminded of the glory that is ahead when I stay aligned with You! You never said my journey would be easy but You did promise me it will be worth it and  that I get the Victory in the end. Everyday I'm seeking You to renew my mind and to give me unspeakable appreciation for the present day. I’m grateful for all you have done in my life and walking with me in my season of uncertainty. But my mind is made up. I will keep my mind in the positive. I have faith in every part of Your plan for me. Victory is mine!  I Thank you for the breakthrough and the Victory. 


Scripture:

2 CORINTHIANS 4:16-17 

Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison. 

Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed FRIDAY Morning family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected. Remember today that it’s up to you how you digest your food for your nourishment. Whatever you do, surrender to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know God, get to know Him.. Try Him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you  to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep  trusting GOD  Just know this, GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him, no matter what! It’s  in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...