Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tests Will Come!

 


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


TEST WILL COME: 


Scripture: 

James 1:2-4

Consider it nothing but joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you fall into various trials. Be assured that the testing of your faith through experience produces endurance leading to spiritual maturity, and inner peace. And let endurance have its perfect result and do a thorough work, so that you may be perfect and completely developed  in your faith lacking in nothing.


MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Wednesday Morning. What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I’m thankful to have a father who has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives, even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are or what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us. God thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, provider, protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors, LORD, of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen.



Reflections: 

Father, I wonder sometimes why I have to endure hard trials, challenges and tests in my walk with you? And why does it seem like the ones that don’t serve You or believe in You are getting off scot free? As I mature in my faith and grow more in you, I realize that my understanding doesn't compare to what You've already planned to reveal in my life and how you rearrange things to work for my good. No matter what trap the enemy tries to set , it won’t work because I now understand my assignment and I know I’m anointed for this. You present me with heavy assignments because You designed a unique and heavy crown for me to wear.

You care about my success so much that You put me through critical situations to ensure that I will know what to do when I get what I'm asking for and that I will know how to handle it, to protect my anointing. I thank You for the BIG challenges that prepare me to sustain the BIG victories. You are awesome and your love never-fails! I love you Lord! I truly appreciate Your love and trust in me with an assignment to be used as a vessel. I thank you God. 


Scripture: 

Psalm 26:2

Examine me, O Lord, and try me; Test my mind and my heart to see what truly in me. 


Lamentations 3:40

Let us examine and probe our ways, And let us return to the Lord.


2 Corinthians 13:5

Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you unless indeed you fail the test.


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Wednesday family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD, he got you. Remember today To trust GOD.  Know that GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truth Ministries


If anyone has any prayer requests, please email it to truthministries09@gmail.com 


1 comment:

  1. Praise GOD. Thank you for your tenacity and continuing perservance and pushing GOD'S WORD out daily and the heart and mind to praise GOD through your obedience towards HIM.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...