Thursday, March 31, 2022

Hold that tongue!



WORDS OF WISDOM: 

HOLD THAT TONGUE :

Scripture: 

Proverbs 12:18 
There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Psalm 34:13 
Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit.

Proverbs 18:21 
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.


MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Thursday Morning. What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I’m thankful that I have a Father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times and strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us today. God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence that they get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from a call dependency or seeking for a temporary solution. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers. I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen.

Reflections: 

Father, thank you for helping me to learn how to hold my peace and be slow to speak and quick to listen. In knowing when to hold my peace and how to put a guard my mouth, I have truly learned that the fruit of my lips can do so much damage, but with the same lips, they can bring so much love, peace and healing. JESUS,  please forgive me for not recognizing the power of my tongue. The power it holds can literally allow me to speak to a thing and it happens, good or bad. I realize that the words I put in the atmosphere matter and they definitely can affect my life. It has the power to build up or tear down. This little thing in my mouth can move mountains. That alone still amazes me. Father, I’m asking you to please help me to keep my tongue. I'm asking that You remove any negativity from my being, from my mind, my heart and my mouth. Fill my heart and mind with heavenly thoughts that flow from my mouth that I will only speak life. Allow this mouth to be used for building up, praising and speaking love not war. Now Father, you know me and I know that my mouth is a lethal weapon. I really realize that I can say something to actually kill someone’s spirit and tear someone down. That’s why your word tells us that there is death and life in the power of the tongue. What you say can cause a  change in someone’s life. Father, I want to speak life into everything I encounter or come in contact with. I’m here to do kingdom building and I accept my assignment. I understand the mission and the mandate which is to build up and speak life and bring light to darkness.  Father, no longer will the words "I can't", "I won't" or “maybe”  come out my mouth. I will not allow it to be spoken in my ear gates into my spirit. I’m here to serve notice on the enemies that they will not control my mind which causes me to speak non profitable words. I have the mind of Christ, the Anointed one, and He is all powerful, so I got this. So those words will not exist in my speech unless I'm rebuking the enemy. I believe in the power of Your word and I shall walk in power of "yes and Amen". I believe I receive! 

Scripture: 
Proverbs 15:4 
A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.

Matthew 15:11 
It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.

James 3:10 
From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.

Footnote: 
Every time one of us spreads positivity, it becomes contagious, so hold that tongue. Everything doesn’t call for a response or reply.  
I'm choosing a path that bears good, Godly fruit in all circumstances and situations. I give You permission to use me as a light. I'm here to be used to uplift others and shake the devil off! 

Closing prayer: 
Have a blessed Thursday family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD, He got you. Remember today to hold that tongue. Know this, that GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 

JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

Truth Ministries

If anyone has any prayer requests, please email them to truthministries09@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...