Friday, April 1, 2022

Keep Giving!

 



WORDS OF WISDOMS: 


KEEP GIVING


Scripture: 

Proverbs 3:27 

Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.

Luke 6:38 

Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”



MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Friday Morning. What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful that I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times and strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy, Father. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us. Today God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. That they get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from a call dependency or seeking of a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem.  In JESUS name I pray, Amen.

Reflections: 

Father, I know everything I have comes from You and it belongs to you. You just let me borrow it . I trust in my finances, in my health and in my life so I know I can depend on you even when things don’t turn out the way I want or I don’t get all I want. I know one thing, you supple all my needs and you do it over and over again.  JESUS, at a time like this, I want Your wisdom so I steward what I have while also having faith to give and invest where You lead me. I don't want to miss an opportunity to sow a seed or to give when you tell me to. I know that it’s not my money, it’s yours.  I want to be a good steward over every thing you have given me. because the economy is all over the place and things are so up and down and uncertain. I’m going to make sure this time I will build a foundation for a  breakthrough. I've been praying, trusting and believing that I will reap a harvest. Father, please bless me with peace and the reassurance.  I just know that you will bless me. I release the habit of holding on to things that were only given to me to bless Your Kingdom and your people and know when I have let go and let GOD. I have to trust the process. Father, show me the areas that I’m holding on to what’s yours. I know I can’t beat your giving, no matter how hard try. You just keep blessing me over and over again. I believe when I open my hands to give, I have an open window from heaven  to receive. I know what I give will always be given back to me in good measure; whether it's through favor, mercy, wealth, good health, opportunities, love, kindness, peace, forgiveness or grace. You make sure everything is returned to me greater than it was before it left. Thank you in advance for filling my heart with joy to give freely and lovingly and whole heartedly. I have everything I need in this world through You and I desire to have more of You in every way. So I make a commitment to sow my time and finances whenever and however you tell me to. Father all I have is yours. It’s in Jesus name I pray, Amen!


Scripture: 

2Corinthians 9:7

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart,so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

James 1:17

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Friday family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there.  He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD, He got you. Remember today to give and sow. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just Know this, that GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truth Ministries


If anyone have any prayer requests, please email them to truthministries09@gmail.com 


1 comment:

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...