Monday, March 28, 2022

Trust Him!


 

WORDS OF WISDOM: 


TRUST HIM: 


Scripture: 

Proverbs 3:5 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.


MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Tuesday Morning. What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I’m thankful to have a father who has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives, even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are or what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us. God thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, provider, protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors, LORD, of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen.


Reflections: 

Father, I’m so amazed how much you continuously love and trust us. I love when someone trusts me to get a task done. The belief in what I can do shows the love, support and faith they have in me. Even through my shortcomings, I'm still trusted by you, but it breaks my heart now to know I haven’t offered You the same trust. Lord, You have an undefeated record, yet I still worry or doubt.

I have to check myself and realize the worry is not of You or from You. It’s from the enemy to get me off track and lose focus. Your word  tells us that you don’t give us a Spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. With full assurance that you have my back, You are all about faith and trust. All I need is faith the size of a mustard seed! As of now, I'm choosing to have faith and trust you all the way. I’m riding with you on everything from this day forward, JESUS.  My faith confirms that my prayers are not in vain, This too shall pass and You will deliver and keep me through all the trails I face. I know no matter what, I can count on you. I’m so grateful, for your unconditional love. 


Scripture: 

Matthew 17:20

And He said to them, Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Tuesday family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD, he got you. Remember today To trust GOD.  Know that GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truth Ministries


If anyone has any prayer requests, please email it to truthministries09@gmail.com 


1 comment:

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...