Monday, January 31, 2022

31 days of fasting: Day 30

 

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING : 

DAY 30 OF PRAYER & FASTING: 

SCRIPTURE:  

FYI / A TAKE AWAY : 

Family please read these prayers. They may be long but very important and necessary. Prayer is our weapon and the enemy knows it.  For nothing matters more than prayer to start your day. It acknowledges GOD for being the answer to every situation and to go before us before we even turn the lock to go outside the door into into the enemies camp. We have to put on the whole armor of GOD so take five minutes to give God some time to speak to your heart, your mind and to direct your path. He said to acknowledge Him in all your ways and He shall direct your path and seek His righteousness and all these things will be added to your life. Family, we are in a war, a fight for our lives for our family, our health and so many other things. Prayer is very necessary in this season.

We're 30 days into 2022. Most resolutions have started to fade (92% of them don’t last!)

Remember, real change starts in our THINKING. 

I want you to win this year. Let's win together!!


PRAYER STARTER: 

Father God, I thank you, for keeping us all year. The New Year can often bring a mixed bag of emotions and memories for many of us. The events of 2021, including an ongoing pandemic, racial tensions, joblessness, and political unrest created an unprecedented time of unrest and anxiety. While some may have just experienced the best year ever and look forward to an even greater one ahead, others may have just trudged through one deep struggle after another. The fresh calendar year brings desperate hope for things to be better, with an ache for the still-fresh wounds to slowly begin their process of healing. Praying at the start of the New Year doesn't always bring immediate change at the stroke of midnight, but it begins the opening of our hearts to God's Words of hope and peace and trusting GOD no matter what. I'm excited about these 31 days of praying and fasting because we can start on a new journey, a new destiny and a new purpose in life.  This is the 30th day of the fast. I’m so grateful and thankful to God for this opportunity to increase my relationship with Him and exploring all the possibilities that we can experience on these 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting. I thank Him for allowing us to develop a closer and stronger relationship with Him.  I have great expectations to see all that’s going to happen on my journey as I go through these 31 days of prayer and fasting and consecration. I printed out my fasting contract so that I can detail the things that I want to offer up to God and to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before, but this is my 17th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD guiding me. In 2022, I’m expecting a higher move of GOD, along with signs and wonders.  I'm asking  him continuously, to build me up to strengthen me to walk with Him and to take me higher in Him. Last year was a very trying time, but I’m embracing this year and this new season with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting.


WISDOM ON FASTING

How Could I Ever Recover from This Loss?
 
We've all lost something at one time or another. If it hasn't been money, it's been time, relationships, opportunity, peace or HOPE. Well, today we begin to GET IT BACK!
Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "How could I ever recover from this loss?"

LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
1. Let this thought permeate your mind: God is a God of restoration. Joel 2:25–26 says, “I will restore the years that have been lost.” Whether it’s lost years, lost opportunity, lost finances, bad decisions, or what others have done to you—God will restore. He is the God of restoration.
2. Ditch the mentality of settling. We must refuse to settle. The ten lepers wouldn’t settle for their leprosy. They cried out to Jesus. The woman with the demon-possessed daughter wouldn’t settle with her daughter’s condition (Matthew 15:22). Bartimaeus wouldn’t settle with blindness. He wouldn’t stop until he recovered his sight. REFUSE to settle for the way things are.
3. Realize that God WANTS you to go to Him and to ask Him to avenge you. In Luke 18, the unjust judge avenged the widow because of her persistence. HOW MUCH MORE will our just and loving God avenge His children!
4. All the promises of God are YES. He has promised restoration and recovery—so ask Him for them TODAY. God wants you to recover more than you do. Believe this.
5. Believe the promise: the thief has to repay seven fold what he’s stolen. The devil is the thief. And Jesus has defeated him. He has given us authority over him. You have the right to get your stuff back. Jesus paid for it. Whatever good thing that has been lost in your life, is coming back.
6. Prophesy to the dry bones in your life. Speak to whatever is lost and command it to come back. Use your words. Job 22:28 says, “I shall decree a thing and it will be so.”
7. Expect recovery! “You shall surely overtake your enemies and you shall recover all” (1 Samuel 30:8). Restoration and the recovery of what has been lost in our lives is a divine promise. Stand on it today.

THINK IT AND SAY IT
I will recover all that has been lost in my life. I expect the restoration of lost relationships, lost money, lost hope, and lost opportunities. I will not settle for loss and lack. God will avenge me. He will restore what has been stolen from me. I ask Him and expect Him to avenge me of all that has been lost in my life. I call forth a sevenfold return of what has been taken from me, in JESUS Name I pray, Amen. 


CLOSING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for your amazing power and work in our lives, thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you that you are able to bring hope through even the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you afresh. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father Thank you for your presence with us, thank you for your Almighty Shadow. Thank you that you go before us, and cover us from behind.  Thank you that you are in our midst and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before on this fast. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. I pray for shelter for them because it’s below freezing. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings to them. I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I'm praying for those that are dealing with families that have Covid. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the Middle East. We lift up Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's In the Mighty Name of JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen. 

JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...