Thursday, November 11, 2021

Don't Compare!



 Words of Wisdom: 


Don’t Compare: 

Morning Prayer 🙏🏽 

Father, we thank you for waking us up this Morning, for health and strength. Thank you for giving us traveling mercy; for those that may have to go out to work, run errands or going out doing day to day tasks. We come this morning asking you to continuously  lead, guide and order our steps. Let us be a light 💡 to a dark world 🌎 . We are grateful for our health, our homes, transportation and food. Thankful for you supplying all our needs daily, for protecting us through the night and for watching over our love ones . Now LORD, order are steps today. Tell us where to go, what to do, what to say, what not to say and how to do it. We come lifting up those that are lost that they find their way to the cross. For those who are less fortunate than us, we pray that as you bless us, we become a blessing. We are praying, Father, that you strengthen families that have lost love ones due to Covid and other tragedies, that you send aid to the sick, the homeless, those in jails, nursing homes and  hospitals. We lift up those dealing with mental health struggles, depression and addictions. Those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink nor shoes to put on their feet. We pray for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking.  We prayer for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .

Matthew 7:1-3
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Don’t Compare,  is what I have to remind myself. I’m not jealous of anyone’s blessing but I must confess the thoughts I have inside me beat me up sometimes as I sit and wonder about and think about where I am now, where I should have been, why I’m not at that place now and what I need to be doing to get on the level I feel I should be.  What I have  allowed to slow my  growth in my process in life makes me measure what can't be compared. I sometimes find myself thinking about or comparing where I see someone else may be and I feel as though that I have missed or allowed something to make me miss the mark of my growth and progress in my life. When you think about it ,I don’t know what anyone else had to sacrifice or give up and I don’t know what’s ahead in my near future for my life. I don’t know what's going on behind the scenes in someone else’s life, neither do they know what I had to go through behind the scenes in my life. As I sit here this morning and meditate on the thought of comparison, I realize that comparison  is a Joy stealer.  I rebuke the attacks of the enemy to make me over look what I have already accomplished and what I have to be grateful for but sometimes that spirit of self doubt self defeat by  beating yourself up can make you get into a spirit of comparing. I will not allow a spirit of comparing to get in my mind or my ❤️ heart. I will not be weighted down by comparing myself with others. I thank you God, for connecting me to people that are blessed. I’m thankful for my blessings and happy for what's going on in my brother or sister's life because it means that you’re in my territory too! A blessing, an opening door, a promise is coming to pass. It’s on the way! Father GOD, help us to not compare or allow the spirit of Comparison to make us hate on others. We do know what they had to do to get to that level of where they are or the process they had to go through but then then some of us have the audacity to want that same level of prosperity or achievement but not willing to do what they have done to get there. It’s about timing and we just have to wait for our time and wait out the process. Father shape our minds to celebrate the joy and the blessing from others lives while praising you for being a loving GOD to all of us. You are a faithful and just GOD!  What you do for one, you’ll do for the other and we give you all praise and honor and glory for it in! JESUS  name we pray Amen 🙏🏽 

Romans 12:2
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”


Good Morning family, friends and love ❤️ ones. Have a blessed and safe Thursday. Remember, don’t Compare! What GOD have for you is for you and what He has for the next person, that’s for them. Let’s be grateful for what we do have . 

JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

3 comments:

  1. GM ⚘
    I will be mindful not to compare Love this ❤🙌it's the trick of the enemy. Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Praise GOD, I sometimes wonder where I would be if I would have waited on the LORD!

    Beautiful heartfelt prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this I will continue to Pray for my love ones the homeless and the sick.🙏 In Jesus Name Amen ❤️❤️🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...