Thursday, November 11, 2021

Ask, Seek, Knock

 



Words of Wisdom:

 
Ask, Seek, Knock

Morning prayer πŸ™πŸ½ 

Father, we thank you for waking us up this Morning, for health and strength. Thank you for giving us traveling mercy; for those that may have to go out to work, run errands or going out doing day to day tasks. We come this morning asking you to continuously  lead, guide and order our steps. Let us be a light πŸ’‘ to a dark world πŸŒŽ . We are grateful for our health, our homes, transportation and food. Thankful for you supplying all our needs daily, for protecting us through the night and for watching over our love ones . Now LORD, order are steps today. Tell us where to go, what to do, what to say, what not to say and how to do it. We come lifting up those that are lost that they find their way to the cross. For those who are less fortunate than us, we pray that as you bless us, we become a blessing. We are praying, Father, that you strengthen families that have lost love ones due to Covid and other tragedies, that you send aid to the sick, the homeless, those in jails, nursing homes and  hospitals. We lift up those dealing with mental health struggles, depression and addictions. Those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink nor shoes to put on their feet. We pray for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking.  We prayer for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name. 

Luke 11:9-10 NIV 
So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

LORD, I know you will show your faithfulness and goodness to us if we just diligently seek you. The problem isn’t your willingness to give, but our tendency to try to do everything by our self, rather than trusting and having faith in you and your word. This inclination brings us needles stress, worry and causes us to waste precious time. Today, I endeavor to lay my needs and troubles at your feet. To cast my cares on you the minute I begin to feel the least bit overwhelmed or stressed.  I will remember to call on you and turn to you. Your word said to ask, seek and knock so when I don’t know what to do or how to do it, I will ask you and when I can’t find the solution to my problem I will seek you. When I’m faced with closed doors or doors that are being delayed  or locked, I will keep knocking. I will not let what it looks like, sounds like or feels like to move me. I will ask, seek and knock until it comes to pass. My prayer today is that you strengthen those that are not as strong in the faith to have the faith, that if they ask, they will receive, if they seek they will find and if they knock the door will be open. We are so blessed and grateful to have a Father that will listen to us, guide and direct us, then open a door that no man can close. We love ❤️ you LORD and are thankful and grateful and it is in JESUS Christ name we pray, πŸ™πŸ½ Amen. 

Revelations 3:8AMP
‘I know your deeds. See, I have set before you an open door which no one is able to shut, for you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not renounced or denied My name.

Good Morning family, friends, Love Ones. Have a blessed day and safe weekend. Ask, Seek and Knock and you will find the power of the word of GOD . 

JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

1 comment:

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...