Monday, December 6, 2021

You lead, I’ll follow!





 WORDS OF WISDOM:


YOU LEAD, I FOLLOW


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this Monday morning, for waking me up. I come asking you to continue to give us guidance, wisdom, clarity and understanding. We thank you for watching over us this week and for providing for us all through the week. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in us and our family, friends and love ones. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. I pray for shelter for them because it’s below freezing. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  Open doors LORD. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism and violent acts. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. I pray for this new variant of Covid. I left up the Daystar family and the loss of brother Marcus, from Daystar Christian tv network. Father, please guide us on the right path with clear direction. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father. We pray this in JESUS name, Amen 🙏🏽



MY REFLECTION:

Father, as I ask you for guidance, direction and favor, please grant me wisdom and discipline to follow you where you lead me. Give me discernment to know when to move and when to stand still. I sometimes develop a "do it yourself" mind set. Which at times, I put on the "I want to do it my way or no way attitude". But every day you show me how you prepare a way for me. I just only need to follow you as you lead me and just trust the process. Every day you create favor for me with new ideas, new paths to travel, new dreams, new visions, new relationships and new purposes. You have placed all this on the inside of me in order to walk in my destiny and purpose. The only thing I have to do is follow you as you lead . I know that you are in control and I’m just following the leader. Father help me to have wisdom to know what’s my responsibility to put my hands on and what's not and when it’s your job to fix it. LORD, Let me decrease that you may increase. I’m praying today to learn from my past mistakes. To know in this season not to let my wants over power my needs. I pray LORD that I will value quality over quantity, the power to rest and fall back from situations and let go and let GOD. I know  you know what’s best for me. You know the beginning from the end. I know I will reap if I faint not. If I’m willing and obedient to do what you tell me to do and follow you as you lead, I will eat the good of the land and live in plenty.  Thank you LORD for always ordering my steps and preparing me for ever step that leads me to you. You lead LORD, and I will follow. And it in JESUS name we prayer 🙏🏽 

       


Psalm 37:23-25


The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.


PSALMS 119:133

Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.



GOOD MORNING! Have great day Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember let, GOD LEAD AND YOU FOLLOW 🙏🏽


JESUS is my Everything!


MONIZION

2 comments:

  1. The prayers of the righteous availeth much.You are indeed a prayer warrior.
    A wonderful sincere prayer. Thank you for sharing this with me. Love 💘 you 😘

    ReplyDelete

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...