Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Comforted

 



WORDS OF WISDOM:


COMFORTED 


SCRIPTURE:

2 Corinthians:1:3- 5 ESV

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.


Morning prayer: 

Father, I thank you on this TUESDAY MORNING. For waking me up this morning. I ask you  to give me understanding , direction, patience, clarity and wisdom. Help me to know the power that I have within me. Father. prepare me for this week that you have set before me. Thank you for watching over me and for providing for me. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. Thank you for a job, home, food , clothes, transportation and health. I am so thankful that you supply all my needs. I lift up those that are in trying situations. LORD make it easy on them. Lighten the load. LORD, as you bless me, I will be a blessing to all you put in my path to bless. 



MY REFLECTION:

Thank you Holy GOD for comforting me in my times of need. When life is hard for me. You are there to comfort me. It’s an amazing thing to feel your presence in my life. To know that you’re there to comfort me during the times when I feel alone, lost, misguided and confused. Thank you LORD for comforting me when I’m empty and near hopelessness. I know that you are there comforting me eternally and graciously, God.  I know that you are giving me the will and initiative to try again and to continue to press toward the mark of the high calling which is in Christ JESUS. No matter how many times I fall, I feel guided and directed by you to get back up and try again with you helping me and comforting me and seeing me through it. I can now trust the process with full assurance knowing on everything, You got this. Your love is so amazing and a present help in the time of trouble. You are my refuge and my safe haven. I return to you over and over again seeking for a renewed mind and the anointing power of the Holy Spirit in my life and to feel that presence of your comfort, grace, refreshing and restoration towards me. It is mind blowing.  LORD, I don’t think I could have made it without your comfort, peace and mercy. I don’t know if I would have survived this. Father send your comfort out today to those that really need it. A touch from you. LORD ALMIGHTY, I find in your consistency and faithfulness. You heard the  prayers of those that needed it and you comforted them and moved on their behalf. I'm just so blessed. I kneel at your throne and at your feet and giving you thanks for comforting me and those that need it. It’s in JESUS name I give you all praise and honor and glory, Amen 🙏🏽 


SCRIPTURE:

Matthew 5:4 

Blessed are they that Mourn for they shall be comforted 


GOOD MORNING, Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and REMEMBER GOD IS GOD ALL THE TIME! 🙏🏽


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


1 comment:

  1. You are a woman cut from GOD'S Cloth. Powerful awesome prayer! Thank you always for sharing ❤. That tells us all who receive them that you are in love with JESUS the Christ.

    Blessings of peace, love, and perfect unmistakable guidance and prosperity from GOD, the one and only true living GOD!

    ReplyDelete

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...