Friday, December 3, 2021

LET'S PRAY!



 


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


LETS PRAY


SCRIPTURE:

2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this Saturday morning, for waking us up. I come asking you to continue to give us guidance, wisdom, clarity and understanding. We thank you for watching over us this week and for providing for us all through the week. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in us and our family, friends and love ones. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. I prayer for shelter for them because it’s below freezing. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  Open doors LORD. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism and violent acts. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. I pray for this new variant of Covid. I lift up the Daystar family and the lost of brother Marcus, from Daystar Christian TV network. Father, please guide us on the right path with clear direction. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father and we pray this in JESUS name Amen 🙏🏽 


MY REFLECTION:

Father, there's no greater experience then prayer. It’s our prayers that frees us from the anxieties, worries, stress, hurt and the concerns that bog us down. GOD, it’s so amazing that when we pray, you are always there but it’s up to us first, to make prayer important and to do our part to clear the way for the blessing to arrive. We must pray for others and come to you on others behalf. Your word tell us to even pray for our enemies. Today, I make a request and I pray not for myself, but I pray for someone else, on their behalf. Someone who is struggling with a hard time or struggling even to just understand how to pray or handle things that they face in life. I pray, Father, for impartation for them, total healing and to lift up someone that has lost their way that they find their way back to the cross.  I pay for those that are struggling with any type of strong hold. What I'm ask is for you to show them you in the way you have shown yourself to me. What I’m asking for is that you give them the peace of GOD that passes all understanding. Open their eyes that they may be able to understand and hear what the spirit of GOD is saying today. Teach them how to communicate their hurts, pains and their problems to you in prayer. We must pray for others. LORD, whisper your love and shout your power to those that need you. Let them feel your wonder working power and experience the power of prayer. Reassure them that you got them. That you will resurrect the dead part of their life and you’ll also give them a new life of living in joy and peace and in the overflow of your blessings and your peace . Your love is so amazing. Heavenly Father, we pray for those that need you. We pray for those that are struggling to pray. We pray for those that are so hurt they feel it’s over.  We pray for those that are wounded and we pray for those that are in a dark place. Father, We just pray for those that need a prayer life and relationship with you. We stand in the gap today for everyone that need prayer, for those that need love,  those that need a hug, those that have lost loved ones. those that are just struggling to just maintain a piece of mind and pray for their wholeness. Your shalom, your perfect peace. We pray for those that need you, GOD, and I pray that each of us take this day to share the word and to share it with someone in need and it’s in JESUS CHRIST name I pray Amen 🙏🏽 



SCRIPTURE:

Matthew 5:44 

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;



Good Morning, Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember to let’s pray for someone today!! 🙏🏽


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this amazing prayer!
    Amen 🙏🏽

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always ... heartfelt prayers. Continue to walk in your gift. Love you WOG, Evangelist-Prophetess Monica.

    ReplyDelete

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...