Thursday, December 2, 2021

No Limits!




WORDS OF WISDOM:


NO LIMITS


SCRIPTURE:

Ephesians 3:20-21

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.


MORNING PRAYER: 

Father, I thank you on this FRIDAY MORNING for waking me up. I ask you to give me understanding, direction, patience, clarity and wisdom. Help me to know the power that I have within me. Father, prepare me for this week that you have set before me. Thank you for watching over me and for providing for me. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. LORD, as you bless me I will be a blessing!


MY REFLECTION:

Father, I don’t know why some times we put limits on you knowing that you can do all things. We sometimes try to put you in a box but there is nothing that is too hard or big for you. There aren't any limits to the doors and the possibilities in You that we can't accomplish or achieve.  You can do all things! With you by our side, all things are possible. I have decided there’s no limits. The sky is the limit so I’m going to push for the sky. I thank you for given me a big vision, to think big and dream big. I have that crazy, unbelievable faith and  I have taken the limits off of you GOD. No more limits. I’m going all in. No Limits on my worship. No Limits on my praise. No Limits on prayers. NO Limits on my faith. No Limits on my Love. There are no limits. I have taken all limits off. You are an amazing GOD and I just want to thank you for showing me areas in my life where I was limiting you. I love you and I’m going all in and giving it all I got. I’m all in JESUS, there’s No Limits and in this season I’m will be seeking, asking, praying, fasting, praising and worshiping with all I got. No Excuses, No Limits and it’s in JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen!


SCRIPTURE:

Matthew 19:26

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.



Good Morning Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember No Limits!!


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

1 comment:

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...