Thursday, December 2, 2021

Testimony!



 WORDS OF WISDOM:


TESTIMONY


SCRIPTURE:

John 21:24

This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.


Morning prayer: 

Father, I thank you on this THURSDAY MORNING, for waking me up. I ask you  to give me understanding , direction, patience, clarity and wisdom. Help me to know the power that I have within me. Father prepare me for this week that you have set before me. Thank you for watching over me and for providing for me. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. LORD as you bless me I will be a blessing.


SCRIPTURE:

Psalms 119:167

My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly


LORD, I am a testimony. All you have done for me, I have testimonies after testimonies. A testimony is the personal and heartfelt explanation about the goodness of what the LORD has done. There are also things that are key components of a testimony. Whatever the LORD has done or worked out, moved, changed, delivered or healed you from is a testimony. When I think about how I made it out of one situation after another. My testimony is that when the enemy tried to bring sickness on me, God healed my body. When Covid hit the nation,  many have been affected by it but God has protected me from it. I know that I’m blessed and covered in the blood and love of JESUS. My testimony is how He kept me from all hurt, harm and danger. We all have something to testify about. If we are still here in the land of the living, that’s a testimony. If we have a roof over our heads, that’s a testimony. If we have a job or a source of income, that’s  a testimony. If we have our health and we can walk on our own and eat on our own, then that’s a testimony. I know I’m a walking and living testimony. If the LORD have done any thing for you, you have a testimony and you are a testimony. Now go and testify of God's goodness and mercy. And it’s in JESUS name I pray πŸ™πŸ½Amen. 



SCRIPTURE:

Revelation 12:11 KJV 

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 


Good Morning family, friends and love ones. Have a blessed day. Remember, we all have a testimony. 



JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

2 comments:

  1. Amen. Yes, I too have many testimonies of how GOD kept me from the hands of the enemy. Don't stop...love you WOG!

    ReplyDelete

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...