Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Never Stop Praying!



 WORDS OF WISDOM:


NEVER STOP PRAYING 


MORNING PRAYER: 


Morning prayer: 

Father, I thank you on this WEDNESDAY MORNING for waking me up. I ask you  to give me understanding, direction, patience, clarity and wisdom. Help me to know the power that I have within me. Father prepare me for this week that you have set before me. Thank you for watching over me and for providing for me. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. LORD, as you bless me, I will be a blessing. 


SCRIPTURE:

Mark 1:35, Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed.

Father, I will never stop praying. I have really seen the importance and the power of prayer this year. It's been a trying year Father, but I made it. I realize that prayer is the power source and my time to have a conversation with you.  I can chop it up with you about any and everything. Just letting it all out knowing that with you, there’s no judgment, only true acceptance, unconditional love and forgiveness. I know the importance in prayer. It strengthens me and gives me a peace that passes all human understanding. I can’t function without it. I will pray in good times. I will pray in bad times. I will pray in hard times. I will not stop praying. I will pray on sunny days. I will pray on rainy days. I will pray on snowy days. I will pray on bad days. I will pray on good days. I will not stop praying. I will pray in my car. I will pray outside. I will pray in the gym. No matter where I am, I will pray or praise you. I’m in love with you JESUS and I can’t get enough of you. There is always something to pray about or to talk to you about. Whether I’m feeling confused or hurt or when I don’t have the words to say to someone that’s hurting or going through a tough time, I will pray. The power of prayer starts when I call on you and declare and decree in JESUS name it shall be. Prayer drawers me closer to you and releases your power within me. I’m so grateful I can come to you just as I am. Not with big words but just having a real talk with you. I can come to you just as I am and you are there to listen, ready to move on my behalf. Father use me to share the precious gift of prayer with someone.  Give me the opportunity to pray with someone today that they may experience the power within. Give me the opportunity to let someone experience everything that you have done for me through the power of surrendering and praying. I will never block you from moving in me, working through me or holding back what you have done for me in the power of prayer, what it does and the power of it. Prayer works better than anything. I will fight the battle to share and give prayer any time and anywhere. I won’t stop praying. And it’s in JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen 


SCRIPTURE:

Thessalonians 5:16-18 is the popular verse many Christians refer to when discussing how we can pray without ceasing. The Greek word ceasing in this verse literally means to pray uninterruptedly and incessantly. 


GOOD MORNING FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES. HAVE A BLESSED DAY. REMEMBER DONT STOP PRAYING 🙏🏽 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

4 comments:

  1. This is a prayer for this season of Thanksgiving! We should always pray in good times and in struggle.
    Thanks you 🙏🏽

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful prayer. My daughter and son in love said they love your humble and sweet prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your prayers are always heartfelt and sincere. May GOD continue to bless you in every area of your life.

    ReplyDelete

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...