Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Restored!

 


WORDS OF WISDOM


RESTORED


SCRIPTURE:

Joel 2:25 — (NLT)

The Lord says, “I will give you back what you lost to the swarming locusts, the hopping locusts, The stripping locusts, and the cutting locusts.

It was I who sent this great destroying army against you.


Morning prayer: 

Father, I thank you on this Tuesday Morning. For waking me up. I come asking you to continue to give me guidance, understanding, direction, patience and clarity. Help me this day to rest in you; to refuel and recharge so that I can prepare for the week that you have set before me. Thank you for watching over me and for providing for me through the week. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me, for my family, friends and love ones. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate. Meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. I pray for shelter for them because it’s below freezing in some places. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for protection and for a advocate for those in domestic violence situation or dealing with a mental health issue. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I pray open doors of employment and financial opportunities. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries. I pray for those in the countries that don’t even have clean water to drink, don't have food nor don't have shoes to put on. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. I pray for those that lost love ones. Father, please guide us on the right path with clear direction. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father.


Reflection: 

Father thank you for your promise that you will restore everything that the enemy has taken from me. Thank you for restoring my joy, peace, health, finances and relationships that where broken. I know that you said in your word that you will give me everything back if I just cast the care on you LORD. I thank you that I’m restored in my mind and in my heart. Restored means to return to a previous state of being. Psalm 51:12 says "Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit." Although we may stray from steadfast faith and obedience, GOD is still faithful and he will be there with open arms ready to restore you back to him. If there is something that you need restored, turn to GOD. Ask him to restore you back to him and he will restore to you all that was lost and taken. Heavenly Father, we ask you to restore back what was lost. As we look closely at what the Bible says about restoration, let’s open our hearts to receive this promise on a deeper level than ever before. My prayer is that as we study Scripture, we will see God restore what’s been lost in our own hearts, lives, and families. Help us this time to guard all we have and to be a good steward over all you have entrusted to us. Thank you LORD for this season of restoration and that we can walk  in the power within to recover all. I declare and decree that all is restored and recovered and its in JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen 🙏🏽 


SCRIPTURE:

1 Peter 5:10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. 



Good morning family, friends and love ones. Have a blessed day. GOD is restoring all. 



JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

1 comment:

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...