Sunday, November 28, 2021

The Power Within!



WORDS OF WISDOM:


THE POWER WITHIN


SCRIPTURE:

Acts 1:8 - But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.


Morning prayer: 

Father, I thank you on this Monday Morning for waking me up. I come asking you to continue to give me guidance, understanding, direction, patience and clarity. Help me this day to rest in you; to refuel and recharge so that I can prepare for the week that you have set before me. Thank you for watching over me and for providing for me all through the weekend. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me, for my family, friends and love ones. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate. Meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. I pray for shelter for them because it’s below freezing in some places. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for protection and for a advocate for those in domestic violence situation or dealing with a mental health issue. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I pray open doors of employment and financial opportunities. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries. I pray for those in the countries that don’t even have clean water to drink, don't have food nor don't have shoes to put on. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the  President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. I pray for those that lost love ones. Father, please guide us on the right path with clear direction. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father.

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Father, I thank you for showing me the power I have within me. I will not let the storms that come put me in fear or doubt. I know now that my destiny is within me, and I deal with the trials and tests I face and how I believe, how I think and what I say out my month. I know I have the power within me to do all things with you by my side. The power of your word is at work within me. I have experienced your faithfulness and your amazing mercy and grace. I have seen you work some things out in my life and have seen things happen that are unexplainable that you have done for me. I know that you are powerful. Thank you for reassuring me that your power is always near and that you wrap your loving arms around me in every season in my life. I will never be abandoned as long as I’m connected to you and stay in your  presence. GOD, I know that your word says that you are the Great I AM. You are all powerful and all authority belongs to you. You are our Creator. You are our sustainer.  You are our provider.  You are our keeper. You are our way maker. You are our power source. Father, Today I choose to walk in the power within. I thank you for giving me the power of your Holy Spirit to do all things with your help and it’s in JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen 🙏🏽 


SCRIPTURE:

Isaiah 40:29-31 - He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Good morning family, friends and love ones. Have a blessed day and remember all power is within. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful powerful prayers and scriptures ! Don't stop sending them out they are very much needed. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...