Friday, December 24, 2021

Joy, Joy, Joy




 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


JOY, JOY , JOY 


SCRIPTURE:

NEHEMIAH 8:10

Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. 


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this FRIDAY MORNING. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Show me what you want me to do today to show your love and amazing power today. Father, I’m  asking you to continue to give us guidance, wisdom, knowledge, clarity, understanding  and peace. Keep us this weekend, Father, out of harms way, from unseen danger and from the spirit of discord. We thank you for watching over us and for providing for us. Help us not to take life for granted nor those that are in our life for granted. Life is too short. Help us to celebrate those we love that are still here with us today.  Help us to show those we love that we love them by making a phone call, sending a text, sending them a card or if possible, by going to visit them. Father, I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. Father, I ask that you allow us to understand the season and reason for Christmas. It’s not about gifts, but the giver of the gift of life.  I know that it’s about Love and about JESUS. I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I pray for open doors. LORD, I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and dealing with this deadly virus.  I know you have spoken of these times in the word, but give us wisdom, LORD and protect us. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father GOD I ask you to please guide us on the right path with clear direction. Help us to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father. We pray this in JESUS name, Amen 🙏🏽




MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father, this morning I ask for wisdom to walk in my Kingdom Authority. I ask that you continue to give me JOY down on the inside of my soul and to have JOY no matter what. The JOY of the LORD is our strength and the enemy knows it. He knows that if he can get you down and discouraged before long you’ll be weak and feeble and he’ll be able to easily defeat you. When you are full of joy and have a good attitude you will keep yourself strong. A positive attitude of faith paves the way for God to work miracles in your life. It also paves the way for God to turn your situation around. Decide today to have a good attitude, to keep yourself full of joy and meditate on the goodness and the promises of GOD and the blessings of GOD. Don’t let the cares of this life get you down. Don't get depressed or stressed out because you don’t have the finances to get all the gifts you want, you won't have the Christmas that you had in mind or what the world says that we should have. It's about the joy of the Lord and the celebration of life and family. Just be a blessing to someone's life today and this weekend. Father thank you for filling my life with JOY and it’s in JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen.  


SCRIPTURE:

ROMANS 15:13

Scripture encourages us to rejoice in the blessings of our life and give glory to God in all things. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope" (Romans 15:13). True joy can be obtained in the heartfelt gratitude of God's love, mercy, and grace! Learn what the Bible says about joy from this collection of Bible quotes, including "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4). Discover more Bible verses about joy in this collection of scriptures. May these joyful verses bring warmth to your heart!


GOOD MORNING, Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember that the JOY of the LORD is your strength! 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

1 comment:

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...