Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I got the Power!







WORDS OF WISDOM:


I GOT THE POWER 


SCRIPTURE:

JOHN 14:26

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said.



ACTS: 1:8

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth.


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this Thursday morning. Thank you for waking me up this morning. I ask for wisdom to fight every battle. Show me how walk in love. Father, I’m asking you to continue to give us guidance, wisdom, revelation, clarity, understanding and peace. Keep us this week, Father, out of harm's way, from unseen danger and from the spirit of discord. We thank you for watching over us and for providing for us. Help us not to take life for granted, nor those that are in our life for granted. Life is too short. We celebrate those we love while they are still here with us. We don’t want to wait until they are gone and then have a "I wish I would’ve, should’ve moment" or regret. Today, we will show love ❤️. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and my family, friends and love ones. Father, I ask this morning for prayer for my Auntie Juanita, Auntie Dot and Uncle Clinton. We will be burying my Aunt Rose and celebrating her life today. LORD, help my family to deal with so many losses and pain. December is not a good month for me. Those that know me, know I lost my mom two weeks before Christmas. So up until now, I never really even wanted to celebrate Christmas but I know that it’s about love, it’s about JESUS, it’s about life and it’s about celebrating those that I still have here. So for that, I’m blessed and grateful. I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father I pray for those that don’t have health insurance. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  Open doors LORD. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for this deadly virus that was created and now is out of control. I know you have spoken of these times in the word but give us wisdom LORD and protect us. We pray for those that are in foreign countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the President and Government that they make rules and decisions that can either help or hurt this nation. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father GOD, I would like you to move on my brother's behalf and heal him from any sign of cancer that he been diagnosed with. I want to lift up Wendy Williams, the talk show host. You are a healer. Please guide us on the right path with clear direction. And help us to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father. We pray this in JESUS name, Amen 🙏🏽.


MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father, this morning I ask for wisdom to walk in my Kingdom Authority and to know the power that I have on the inside of me. I know I have the holy spirit so I have super powers to move things out my way and to change situations. We just have to be willing to invite Your presence into our hearts and our homes so we can be transformed. This is such a powerful and profound truth and yet how many times do we try to live our own way and force a life to work without him to work for us? Without him we are nothing and besides him we can do nothing. But with him, we can do all things and anything. For greater is He in us than he that is in the world and with Christ, we can do all things and all things are possible to them that believe. Father, I pray you will always be the biggest part of my life and that your presence will always guide me.  I pray that you would always lead me on the path you have pre-ordained for me. JESUS, I want to wait on you, no matter how long it may seem that the promises  may take. I want to wait patiently just as the disciples  did for your power to come upon them on the day of Pentecost, in the upper room. They waited prayerfully for the promise. The Spirit was poured out in an amazing way because of the promises of God's presence and power. That power is within us  by his Spirit, which is a gift of the Holy Ghost.  All who belong to Christ and has been baptized in the name of JESUS has the seal of GOD'S Spirit working in their lives and are called daily to follow his direction and leading. He will lead you and guide you into all truth. This is our secret Power. I thank you JESUS for the Holy Spirit and the power that I have because of it. It’s in JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽. Amen.


SCRIPTURE:

JOEL 2:28

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.


GOOD MORNING, Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember that you have the power of the Holy Spirit inside of you! 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...