Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Jesus is the reason!




 WORDS OF WISDOM:



JESUS IS THE REASON


SCRIPTURE:

Isaiah 9:6 - For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. John 1:29 - Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.



FYI / A TAKE AWAY : 

Family, please read these prayers. They may be long but very important and necessary. Prayer is our weapon and the enemy knows it.  For nothing matters more than prayer to start your day by acknowledging GOD for being the answer to every situation and to go before us before we even turn the lock to go outside the door into into the enemies camp. We have to put on the whole armor of GOD so take five minutes to give God some time to speak to your heart and your mind and to direct your path. He said to acknowledge him in all your ways he shall direct our path, seek his righteousness and all these things will be added to your life. Family, we are in a war, a fight for our lives, our family, our health and so many other things so prayer is very necessary in this season. 


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this WEDNESDAY MORNING. Thank you for waking me up this morning. I ask for wisdom to fight every battle. Show me how walk in love. Father, I’m asking you to continue to give us guidance, wisdom, revelation, clarity, understanding and peace. Keep us this week, Father, out of harm's way, from unseen danger and from the spirit of discord. We thank you for watching over us and for providing for us. Help us not to take life for granted, nor those that are in our life for granted. Life is too short. We celebrate those we love while they are still here with us. We don’t want to wait until they are gone and then have a "I wish I would’ve, should’ve moment" or regret. Today, we will show love ❤️. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and my family, friends and love ones. Father, I ask for prayer for my Auntie Juanita. I pray that you give her strength as she has lost her daughter a few months ago and now her sister, which is my Auntie Rose 🌹. I pray for the home going services this week. I pray for my Auntie Juanita who is also taking care of her granddaughter, who is taking her mom's death very hard, which is causing depression. We know that spirit is not from GOD. LORD, help my family to deal with so many losses and pain. December is not a good month for me. Those that know me, know I lost my mom two weeks before Christmas. So up until now, I never really even wanted to celebrate Christmas but I know that it’s about love, it’s about JESUS, it’s about life and it’s about celebrating those that I still have here, so for that I’m blessed. I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I prayer for shelter for them.  I pray for those that don’t have health insurance. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  Open doors LORD. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and this dealing with this deadly virus that was created and now is now out of control. I know you have spoken of these times in the word, but give us wisdom LORD and protect us. We pray for those that are in foreign countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the President and Government that they make rules and decisions that can either help or hurt this nation. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. I ask for special prayer for my family in the loss of my Aunt. Strengthen us in this time of lost. I know to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. I know that she’s in a better place. I thank you for the time that you gifted us with her and her life to share with us and we thank you GOD for it. Father, we also want to add Carlos to the prayer list and Auntie Debbie and family. Father  I also lift up my sister in Christ, Rhonda and her family. Strengthen her LORD. Father I lift up Pastor Marceita and my church family. I would like you to move on my brother's behalf and heal him from any sign of cancer that he has been diagnosed with. I want to lift up Wendy Williams, the talk show host. You are a healer. Please guide us on the right path with clear direction. And help us to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times . I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father we pray this in JESUS name, Amen 🙏🏽 .


MY REFLECTION:

Father as we enter into this season and this New Year and celebrating Christmas, I know that JESUS is the reason for the season . It's not about Christmas trees or gifts but it’s about JESUS. Some of us are running around trying to find gifts to make people happy while spending all their money.  It's not even about the gift or things, it’s about the gift of life, love and family. That was shown by God through his son JESUS Christ. Let's not forget the real reason we are celebrating Christmas. It’s about family and togetherness and just coming together being thankful for life and sharing memories, reflecting on old times and just watching movies together and laughter. It's about loving on each other. Just having fun.  Christmas is almost upon us in a few days. It is at this time of the year that we should honor the incarnation of Christ. The day that Christ, God the Son, the Second person of the Trinity came down to earth to be wrapped in flesh. Whether December 25 is or not the actual date that Christ was born is debatable and altogether a non-issue. We choose to celebrate on this day. A day that we set aside to honor our LORD – and that alone is reason to worship Him, celebrate life and love that He has given to us. This Christmas is not about the presents, not the cards or carols, but the humble hearts that receives the wondrous gift of Christ and His gift of mercy, grace, peace and agape love. Father, I know that you are the reason for the season. Not the tree or the gifts underneath the tree, but the giver of life. 

“Loving GOD helps us remember the birth of JESUS and that we may share in the song of the angels, of his birth and the gladness of the shepherd , and the worshipping of the KING .”And Christmas should be a day when our minds go back to the birth of Christ and not the noise of our materialistic world and the purchase of things that are materialistic. But to remember that JESUS is the reason for the season. 

God became a real man, had a real birth, and had a real, physical body. This is an essential point of the Christian faith. Father, I thank you that JESUS is the reason and for that I thank you and praise you for Him. Its in JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen. 


SCRIPTURE:

MATTHEW 2 11:12

When they entered the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary. So they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasure chests and offered him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.


Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.


GOOD MORNING, Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember that JESUS is the Reason for the Season!!


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

1 comment:

  1. GOD bless you WOG! Thank you for the scriptures, the prayers, reflection and lifting me up in your prayer..

    I ask GOD, inthe name of JESUS to be constant comfort and peace for you and your family. That HE opens your brother's heart and mind to HIM and that your brother receives both his spiritual and physical healing. My dear friend, Phyllis was diagnosed with stage 4, lymphoma and she is now cancer free.

    GOD honors our prayers. HE loves you and will heal your brother because of your faithfulness towards HIM. Love you and GOD'S GLORIOUS MORNING to you!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...