Tuesday, December 21, 2021

We need peace

 


WORDS OF WISDOM:



WE NEED PEACE 



SCRIPTURE:

PSALMS 29:11

The LORD will give strength to His people; The LORD will bless His people with peace.... The LORD will give [unyielding and impenetrable] strength to His people. 


JOHN 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


FYI / A TAKE AWAY : 

Family, please read these prayers. They may be long but very important and necessary. Prayer is our weapon and the enemy knows it.  For nothing matters more than prayer to start your day by acknowledging GOD for being the answer to every situation and to go before us before we even turn the lock to go outside the door into into the enemies camp. We have to put on the whole armor of GOD so take five minutes to give God some time to speak to your heart and your mind and to direct your path. He said to acknowledge him in all your ways he shall direct our path, seek his righteousness and all these things will be added to your life. Family, we are in a war, a fight for our lives, our family, our health and so many other things so prayer is very necessary in this season. 

MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this Tuesday morning. Thank you for waking me up this morning. I ask for wisdom to fight every battle. Father. I’m  asking you to continue to give us guidance, wisdom, revelation, clarity, and understanding. Keep us this weekend, Father, out of harms way. Keep us from unseen danger. We thank you for watching over us and for providing for us. We don't take like for granted nor all those that are in our life for granted life. We celebrate those we love while they are still here with us. We don’t wait until they’re gone and then have a "I wish I would’ve, should’ve speech." I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in us and our family, friends and love ones. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. I pray for shelter for them because it’s below freezing. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  Open doors LORD. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism and violent acts. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. I pray this new variant of Covid.  Father, we still lift up the Daystar family and the loss of brother Marcus from Daystar Christian tv network. We lift up his wife, Joni, because the lost of a spouse is heart breaking. LORD, comfort her in this time of loss. We still lift up Nick Cannon in the loss of his son, and to strengthen the family in their time of loss. Father GOD, we also pray for the shooting at the schools. Father protect our kids while away at school.  I ask for special prayer for my family in the loss of my Aunt. Strengthen us in this time of lost. I know to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. I know that she’s in a better place. I thank you for the time that you gifted us with her and her life to share with us and we thank you GOD for it. Father, we also want to add Carlos to the prayer list and Auntie Debbie and family. Father  I also lift up my sister in Christ, Rhonda and her family. Strengthen her LORD. Father I lift up Pastor Marceita and my church family. I would like you to move on my brother's behalf and heal him from any sign of cancer that he has been diagnosed with. I want to lift up Wendy Williams, the talk show host. You are a healer. Please guide us on the right path with clear direction. And help us to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times . I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father we pray this in JESUS name Amen 🙏🏽 

MY REFLECTION:

Father, this morning, I just come saying thanks for loving me and help me through some very hard and difficult times. Life gets hard at times and keeping peace seems harder. But as I stated last week, our peace is very important. In the world system you can’t disturb the peace so why in the spiritual world do people think they can disturb our peace and our spirits and try to do damage to our spirits and souls? Father, thanks for protecting me and my peace of mind. Father, we need peace in our homes, work places, schools, churches, our families and our relationships. Father GOD, may your peace visit our household today. Help us to set schedules and assignments for today that your spirit be with us each minute as we go through our routines and daily agendas. May you be with us and give us the peace that passes all understanding as we encounter each other today. Whether in conversation, working or just meeting someone for breakfast, dinner or lunch. Whatever it may be.  May you be with us and have your peace to go before us. May you be with us every where we go. Let your peace be with us. Help us to protect our peace. We know that the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. He comes to steal our peace. He comes to destroy our peace. He comes to take our peace and he’ll use anything, anyone or anybody to do so. LORD, you have taught me that finding peace requires me to seek it out by looking for it and pursuing it peaceful places, peaceful ways  and peaceful relationships. If I make a living in peace a priority, I won’t miss it. And even when storms come my way, I will know where to find the peace, rest and calmness in my spirit. Your word so often pairs righteousness and peace. To live uprightly is to live in peace. HELP me LORD to choose what is right and true and good today. As I seek to live in your peace, help me, my love ones and friends to protect our peace from peace breakers and peace stealers. May each one of our family members acknowledge your presence and feel your loving hand and your perfect rest in your peace today and the rest of this week and into the new year and season. It’s in JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen. 



SCRIPTURE:

Ecclesiastes 9:17-18KJV

The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools.  Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.


GOOD MORNING, Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember today it’s about peace. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

3 comments:

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...