Thursday, December 30, 2021

God is there

 


WORDS OF WISDOM:


GOD IS THERE


SCRIPTURE:

JOSHUA 1:9 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.


Psalm 27:10

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me in. 


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this THURSDAY MORNING. Thank you for waking me up this morning. I’m so thankful for life, health, peace of mind, mercy, grace and the favor that you show me everyday in small things. Show me what you want me to do today to show your love and amazing power and glory. Father, I’m asking you to continue to give me guidance, wisdom, knowledge, clarity, understanding and peace. Keep us the rest of this weekend, Father, out of harms way, from unseen danger. Surround us with love and the peace of GOD. Father, we thank you for watching over us and for providing for us. Father, I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I pray for open doors. LORD, I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and dealing with this deadly virus that keeps coming back. Father, keep us safe and protect the vulnerable ones that can easy contact this virus. Give us wisdom, LORD and protect us. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and Jerusalem. I pray for this nation and for our government. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father GOD, I ask you to please guide us on the right path with clear direction. Help us to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father. We pray this in JESUS name, Amen.



MY REFLECTIONS:

Father GOD, this morning I’m reflecting over this year.  It's been a trying and testing year Father for a lot of us.  Life has hit us hard. A lot of us have had one struggle after the other. One situation after the next. Many are grieving the loss of a loved one. Others have experienced the pain of divorce or broken relationships. Some have lost jobs. Many are facing huge debts. Others are hurting for children or family members who seemed to have lost their way. Some are facing new diagnoses and health issues. Others are still waiting for answered prayers concerning this virus that keeps resurfacing. It may feel like to some that GOD has somehow forgotten about us. Many may be surrounded by people, yet lonely inside, struggling through depression and darkness, battling worry, facing big fears, feeling lost in a sea of doubt, wondering if GOD even sees or cares. He does see. He does care. I know you are my Father and you are there and will never leave me nor forsake me. I’m just asking for a renewed strength and a faith boost this morning to keep pressing on, no matter what, knowing that all things are working for my good, even when I don’t understand them. I want to thank you for always being here even when I can’t feel you. Thank you that you see us right where we are, in the midst of our pain and struggle, in the middle of our situation. Thank you that you have not forgotten us and never will. Forgive us for not trusting you, for doubting your goodness or not believing you’re really there. We choose to set our eyes on you today. We choose joy and peace. Especially when the whispered lies come and say that we should have no joy or peace. Father, Thank you that you care for us and your love for us is so amazing. I confess my need for you. Fill me with a fresh anointing of your Spirit. Renew my heart and mind in your truth. I'm asking for your hope and comfort to continue to heal my heart where there has been brokenness. Father, give me the courage to face another day, knowing that with you before me and behind me, I have nothing to fear. It in JESUS Name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen. 



SCRIPTURE:

JOHN 14:16-17

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.


GOOD MORNING, Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember GOD is there!


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

1 comment:

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...