Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Renewed Mind

 


WORDS OF WISDOM:


RENEWED MIND 


SCRIPTURE:

Romans 12:2 

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this TUESDAY MORNING. Thank you for waking me up this morning. I’m so thankful for life, health, peace of mind, mercy, grace and the favor that you show me everyday in small things. Show me what you want me to do today to show your love and amazing power and glory. Father, I’m asking you to continue to give me guidance, wisdom, knowledge, clarity, understanding and peace. Keep us the rest of this weekend, Father, out of harms way, from unseen danger. Surround us with love and the peace of GOD. Father, we thank you for watching over us and for providing for us. Father, I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I pray for open doors. LORD, I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and dealing with this deadly virus that keeps coming back. Father, keep us safe and protect the vulnerable ones that can easy contact this virus. Give us wisdom, LORD and protect us. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and Jerusalem. I pray for this nation and for our government. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father GOD, I ask you to please guide us on the right path with clear direction. Help us to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father. We pray this in JESUS name, Amen.




MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father, this morning I submit my thoughts and old habits to you. We’ve all felt at times that we can’t change a certain habit or a weakness in our lives. We often feel "confined" by whatever has previously "defined" us. But, as we change our mindsets regarding WHO we are and what God has given us, ANYTHING can change. Today a new hope is birthed in me.  God has given me the gift to change. My habits, emotions, and life will change by changing the way I think. I submit to the process of renewing my mind and I expect divine progress. I refuse to accept past definitions and limitations of myself. As I embrace God’s view of me, through His Word, I am being changed into His image. His grace empowers us to change, to break habits, or to be free from our past. Just receive it today, in JESUS Name I pray, Amen 🙏🏽 



SCRIPTURE:

Ephesians 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind.


Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. 



GOOD MORNING,  Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember, if you change your Mindset, you can change your life!


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...