Friday, December 31, 2021

New Year’s Resolution

 

WORDS OF WISDOM:


NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS


SCRIPTURE:

JEREMIAH 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. 


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this FRIDAY MORNING. Thank you for waking me up this morning. I’m so thankful for life, health, peace of mind, mercy, grace and the favor that you show me everyday in small things. Show me what you want me to do today to show your love and amazing power and glory. Father, I’m asking you to continue to give me guidance, wisdom, knowledge, clarity, understanding and peace. Keep us the rest of this weekend, Father, out of harms way, from unseen danger. Surround us with love and the peace of GOD. Father, we thank you for watching over us and for providing for us. Father, I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I pray for open doors. LORD, I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and dealing with this deadly virus that keeps coming back. Father, keep us safe and protect the vulnerable ones that can easy contact this virus. Give us wisdom, LORD and protect us. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and Jerusalem. I pray for this nation and for our government. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father GOD, I ask you to please guide us on the right path with clear direction. Help us to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father. We pray this in JESUS name, Amen.



MY REFLECTIONS:

Father, this morning is the last day of this year and tonight at midnight it will be a new year, a new beginning. Today is the end of another year and if you are anything like me, you too, have begun making a list of changes you want to implement in the coming months. There is something refreshing about the start of a new year. January brings with it an intrinsic motivation and newfound inspiration to re-establish healthy habits and set new goals. In looking back over the past 12 months, we often gain perspective on the reality of our progress and for much-needed improvements. Desiring to reignite our spiritual fervor and reprioritize our religious values, we may decide to return to church, choose a Bible reading plan, and make prayer a daily practice. Yet oftentimes, these well-intended resolutions give way to repeated discouragement when we fail to remain consistent with our plans to develop new depth in our spiritual disciplines. In many ways, the mindset of making such New Year’s resolutions can create an unrealistic expectation and even promote a legalist perspective on our soul’s condition. We begin to doubt our devotion and perhaps even fear that God is disappointed. So how do we begin to make changes to pursue God with passion and purpose, without falling into a state of shame or becoming sidetracked by unbiblical assumptions? If you have experienced the frustration of struggling with sustaining spiritual resolutions, you are certainly not alone. I pray that we can resolve to deepen our relationship with our heavenly Father, to re-experience the abundance that Christ offers in his love  and to keep our minds on GOD'S plan and purpose for our lives . Father, I thank you for all you have for me this NEW YEAR and NEW BEGINNINGS. It's in JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen. 


SCRIPTURE:

ISAIAH 43:19

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. I will do.


GOOD MORNING, Family, Friends and  Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember NEW YEAR, NEW BEGINNINGS!


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...