Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Order My Steps

 Word of Wisdom 


Order my Steps 


Psalm 119:133-136

 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.


Morning thanks: 


Thanking you for this Morning and for waking us up, for giving us Traveling Mercy to those that had go out to work, run errands or going out doing day til day tasks, we come this morning asking you to continuously  lead and guide us and order our steps. Let us be a light 💡 to a dark world 🌎 . We are grateful for our health, our homes, transportation and food. Thankful for supplying all of our needs daily, for protecting us through the night and for watching over our love ones. Now LORD, order our steps today GOD. Tell us where to go, what to do, what to say, what not to say and how to do it. We come lifting up those that are lost that they find the way to the cross. Those that are less fortunate then us, we pray that as you bless us we become a blessing. We are asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones due to Covid and other tragedies, that you send aid to the sick, the homeless, those in jails, nursing homes, and hospitals. We lift up those dealing with mental health, issues and depression. Those that are struggling with Addictions. Those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink nor shoes to put on their feet. We pray for those that are being sold into sex trafficking and human trafficking. We prayer for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .

GOD thank you for waking me up and being What I need ! I pray 🙏🏽 you direct my steps and make plain what you have me to do with each moment . Many times I’m guilty of just waking up and jumping to a to -do -list without taking a moment to ask you to order my steps to guide me on the path you have for me For today.  After I pray 🙏🏽 I need to listen to hear you out for direction for my life so my steps can be ordered by you . This Day I ask that you bless us with clarity to hear your instructions and discipline to commit to the process. I know there can be peace through the process of all situations and circumstances when I do things the way you plan for it to be. Our Destiny has already been written by you so we can surrender and trust what you’re doing in us and through us no matter what the circumstances or dilemma maybe you have a promise in your word that you will direct us and guide us; that you would never leave us. What you have for us to do in your will and plan for us will come to pass because your word is true.  Thank you for your word and that it will not return until you void.  The testimonies are all around us day by day and you continue to bless us and keep us. I give it all to you today God, in JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen.


Psalm 73:23-26

Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Good Morning family, Friends, and ❤️ love ones . Have a blessed day. Let’s seek GOD, he  is the only one that know the out come of your steps. Seek him only for direction. Love ❤️ you all with the love ❤️ of the lord . Be a blessing to someone and tell your love ❤️ ones you love them now. Give them flowers 🌸 now . Amen 🙏🏽 JESUS Saves!

#JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...