Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Choose Hope!




 Words of Wisdom:


Choose Hope 

Joel 3:16 
The Lord will roar from Zion
    and thunder from Jerusalem;
    the earth and the heavens will tremble.
But the Lord will be a refuge for his people,
    a stronghold for the people of Israel.
Blessings for God’s People
“Then you will know that I, the Lord your God,
    dwell in Zion, my holy hill.
Jerusalem will be holy;

Morning Prayer 🙏🏽 

Father, we come this Morning, thanking you for waking us up. For given us today, our daily instructions and directions. For giving traveling mercies to those that have to go out to work, run errands or going out doing day to day tasks. We come this morning asking you to continuously lead us and guide us and order our steps.  Let us be a light 💡 to a dark world 🌎 . We are grateful for our health, our homes,  transportation, food, for supplying all our needs daily, for protecting us through the night and for watching over our love ones. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD, tell us where to go, what to do, what to say and what not to say and how to do it. We come lifting up those that are lost that they find the way to the cross. Those that are less fortunate then us, we pray that has you bless us so we can become a blessing. We are praying, asking Father, that you strengthen families that lost love ones due to Covid  and other tragedies. That you send aid to the sick, the homeless, those in jails, nursing homes, and  hospitals. We lift up those dealing with mental health, and depression. Those that are struggling with addictions. Those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink nor shoes to put on their feet. We pray for those that are being sold into sex trafficking and human trafficking.  We pray for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .

Father,  I Choose Hope today no matter what. Today I make a covenant to you that I will choose hope. If I experience hurt, disappointment, loss or betrayal, I will choose hope. If I’m confronted with temptations or fears, I will choose hope. In the face of fear, I will choose hope. In the face of adversity, I will choose hope. If I sense a doubt washing over my mind, I choose hope. If I’m angry or feeling upset, I will choose hope. I will choose to hope in love instead of getting into the sadness, despair and depression. I choose to walk in hope and faith knowing that you are God that can do exceedingly and abundantly above all that I can even imagine or think. I choose hope in all things that come my way today.  You are great and you’re awesome and today I claim victory over every situation because I choose hope. I am determined to choose hope regardless of what happened in the past. Whatever happens today, in you I am strong enough to choose hope and faith over all things. For the Bible says, we walk by faith and not by sight. So no matter what the enemy tries to place in my path, I CHOOSE HOPE! My hope and my prayer today is that everyone that reads this will have the eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying throughout the day and will choose hope and faith no matter what. I pray 🙏🏽 this in the name of JESUS Christ Amen 🙏🏽 

Corinthians 5:7 
For we live by faith, not by sight.

Good Morning family, friends, and love ❤️ ones have a blessed day be safe and watchful. And walk in faith . 
#JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

1 comment:

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...