Tuesday, October 1, 2024

ITS WORTH THE FIGHT FOR


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


ITS WORTH FIGHTING FOR : 


Scripture : 


2 Timothy 4:7 

I have fought the good fight,I have finished the course, I have kept the faith


Ephesians 6:12 

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.


James 4:7 

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.


2 Timothy 2:5 

An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.


Luke 10:19 

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.


Romans 8:37 

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.



MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this Morning Thanks for waking me up this morning. I ask for Wisdom to fight every Battle and to equip me with the word to fight . Father I’m  asking you to continue to give us guidance , Wisdom, revelation, clarity, and understanding , keep us this weekend father out of harms way . From unseen danger. We thank you for watching over us and for providing for us let’s not take life for granted all those that are in our life for granted life is too short celebrate those you love why they are still here with you don’t wait till they’re gone and then have a I wish I would’ve should’ve speech . I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in us and our family, friends and love ones. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  Open doors LORD, I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to domestic  violence . I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the  President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for those dealing with mental health issues and for deliverance from all addictions. I pray this new variant of Covid, Father GOD we also pray for the shooting at the school father protect our kids while away at school . Also I ask for special prayer for my family . Father  please guide us on the right path with clear direction. And help to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times . I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father we pray this in JESUS name Amen 🙏🏽 



Reflection: 

Holy Spirit, I thank you for helping me to endure the storms I so grateful l've overcome the storm that I face in this season . This has made me realize father You are truly in control! In the blink of an eye You've humbled me to be a better steward with my finances, teaching me the value of my relationships in my life, and  moving when You tell me to. No longer will I dwell on anything my flesh thinks I've lost because it was through the loss that I learned a lesson. And see the blessing . Father God, I thank you for consistently amazing me with Your works and wisdom. The promise about Your plans being bigger than mine makes me hungry to stay focused on my goals of honoring You, submitting to Your will, and being a faithful disciple. Your trust in me is what I want and it's what I'm going hard forl I love you LORD . 


Quotes : 

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. Jesus Christ


To fight the good fight is one of the bravest and noblest of life's experiences. Not the bloodshed and the battle of man with man, but the grappling with mental and spiritual adversaries that determines the inner caliber of the contestant.


We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls. Mother Teresa 


Our heavenly Father understands our disappointment, suffering, pain, fear, and doubt. He is always there to encourage our hearts and help us understand that He's sufficient for all of our needs. When I accepted this as an absolute truth in my life, I found that my worrying stopped. 

Charles Stanley 


God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with. 

Billy Graham


Family, Friends, Love Ones, have a blessed weekend and remember that GOD is Jehovah Jireh and it he is worth the fight . and we have to trust his timing and his ways . Even when don’t understand it GODS  promises to provide 


Truthministries9@gmail

.com 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep Everything In place:

 Words Of Wisdom:  Keep Everything In Place:  Scripture :  Ephesians 6:14  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist...