Wednesday, October 2, 2024

IN GODS POWER


 

Words Of Wisdom: 


IN GODS POWER : 


Scripture : 

Ephesians 6:10 

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.


Isaiah 41:10 
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand". 

 


Isaiah 41:13 
"For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you'". 

 


Psalm 46:1-3 
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging". 





Psalm 23:4 
"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me". 

 




1 John 4:18 
"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love


Deuteronomy 31:6 
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake





MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this Morning Thanks for waking me up this morning. I ask for Wisdom to fight every Battle and to equip me with the word to fight . Father I’m  asking you to continue to give us guidance , Wisdom, revelation, clarity, and understanding , keep us this weekend father out of harms way . From unseen danger. We thank you for watching over us and for providing for us let’s not take life for granted all those that are in our life for granted life is too short celebrate those you love why they are still here with you don’t wait till they’re gone and then have a I wish I would’ve should’ve speech . I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in us and our family, friends and love ones. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  Open doors LORD, I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to domestic  violence . I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the  President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for those dealing with mental health issues and for deliverance from all addictions. I pray this new variant of Covid, Father GOD we also pray for the shooting at the school father protect our kids while away at school . Also I ask for special prayer for my family . Father  please guide us on the right path with clear direction. And help to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times . I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father we pray this in JESUS name Amen 🙏🏽 



Reflection: 

Heavenly Father , I asking you this morning where I'm weak, be my strength so I can stand in the midst of the storm , Father Where I'm strong, be my strength so I can be humble. Where I'm distracted, be my strength so I can remain steadfast and unmovable, father In every circumstance, I need Your strength to stand. I pray You reveal if I'm taking on my trials in my own strength instead of cast the care of it on You for a power up in the Spirit. I rebuke the spirit of timidity and fear when You allow battles to arise that are meant for my good.I know you have not given me a spirit if fear but power and love and a sound mind . Father I want to confidently believe You hear my prayers, So even things seem to be not working in my favor I’m going KEEP praying, KEEP believing. It may not have happened yet, but what GOD promised , But He's still going to bring it to pass. GOD IS working behind the scenes in answer to your prayers and You deliver me by faith, and You shelter me with Your grace. I want to be a soldier in Your army that's eager and willing to accept tests sent by You because I know they are opportunities to witness the relentless love You want to shower  through my life.



Quotes 

We must make a great difference between God's Word and the word of man. A man's word is a little sound, that flies into the air, and soon vanishes; but the Word of God is greater than heaven and earth, yea, greater than death and hell, for it forms part of the power of God, and endures everlastingly.

Martin Luther


There’s only one power in the world great enough to help us rise above the difficult things we face: the power of God.

Stormie Omartian


Our high and privileged calling is to do the will of God in the power of God for the glory of God.

J. I. Packer


Nothing is impossible for the people of God who trust in the power of God to accomplish the will of God.

David Platt



Family , Friends, Love Ones, have a blessed weekend and remember that GOD is Jehovah Jireh and we have trust his timing and his ways . Even when don’t understand it GODS  promises to provide 



Truthministries9@gmail

.com 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep Everything In place:

 Words Of Wisdom:  Keep Everything In Place:  Scripture :  Ephesians 6:14  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist...