Friday, May 17, 2024

TAKE IT ALL AWAY


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


TAKE IT ALL AWAY: 


SCRIPTURE: 

Matthew 5:28 

But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.


Mark 7:20-23 

And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”


Romans 12:2 

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect


Ezekiel 36:26

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.


1 Corinthians 6:18 

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.


Isaiah 26:3 

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.


James 1:14-15 

But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death.


MORNING  PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones . Praise GOD for another day I love You GOD . Now Let’s start our day by making GOD our first choice and seek him in all we do . Take some time this Morning to reflect on all the blessings he has given us . Be grateful and thankful for all we have . For this is the Day that the Lord has made. Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big  Ask big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this morning to pray about our situation.  Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying for those being sold in human trafficking and sex trafficking send Aid and away of escape father .  pray for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray



Reflection: 

Father GOD , I want to grow and be totally set free . No more half in half out one feet in and one feet out . It’s all or none . I want to walk in power and totally freedom that will only come from a Surrendered life father I thank You for consistently taking away what I don't need! I don't need pride because it makes me focus on my plans instead of Yours. Father I don't need greed because it makes my happiness depend on material things . I don’t need a title cause make me look like i’m important and people look at me like i’m more then what I am like i’m the plug when jesus you are the plug . the connection to everything. Father what i need is a spirit of gratitude for the breath I breathe for my life for my Relationship i have you to do everything in my power to call tv and grow with my relationship with you. Heavenly father  I don't need selfish-ambition because it holds me back from believing Your possibilities are bigger than my own capabilities. I understand there's a reason You take before You give and right now I want to thank You for everything You've taken from me at the time I admit I didn’t understand it and that it hurt but I know that you said in your work that you know the plans that you have for me and that all things work together for the good. So father Im trust you no matter what come what goes it’s all good on my end .I will be unmoved . I’m so unbothered by the circumstances by hot things a lot because you said we walk by faith and not by sight I declare war on the enemy this day . Father You are bigger and better than all of the worldly traits I thought I needed to be a better me. Father I will grow in Trust, gratitude, and belief, And knowing with out a question you got this .Its working out . Father continue to do wonders beyond my knowing, all because of YOU! Thank You for revitalizing the original version of me the more I seek You Lord the better i become the wiser the stronger with unmovable faith . I’m standing ten toes on this father . I won’t stop praying I won’t stop seeking I wont believing, I won’t stop trusting in Your work and Your healing power. 



Quotes : 

And it is in times of extreme difficulty that He develops our character and strengthens us spiritually, while helping us to grow deeper in our faith in Him.

Charles F. Stanley


I must leave it to the Lord, Who knows me, to lead me by the path which is best for me, so that in all things His will may be done. ... You say to God, “I have never seen you provide for me.” God says to you, “You have never trusted Me.


Stay positive. Sometimes you don't even realize you're blocking your own blessings by thinking negatively and holding on to the past. Learn to let go.

Germany Kent


You may feel as though your life is in a vortex of trouble, but if you ask Him to show you how to be still before Him, He will; and in the calm of His presence, you will hear Him speak words of hope and encouragement.

Charles F. Stanley


Put your faith, hope, and trust in God. Do not look at your circumstances. Commit yourself to doing what He requires of you. Cling to the promises in His Word. Then when desperation pulls at your heart, you can cry out to Him, knowing that He hears your every word and will answer and provide the encouragement you need to hold out in the face of adversity.

Charles F. Stanley


Have a blessed day and safe Weekend 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 


Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...