Saturday, May 18, 2024

IM GUARDING MY HEART


 WORDS OF WISDOM:



IM GUARDING MY HEART:



SCRIPTURE:

Proverbs 4:23-27

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil. 


Romans12:2

Be not conformed to this world; but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.


MORNING  PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones . Praise GOD for another day I love You GOD . Now Let’s start our day by making GOD our first choice and seek him in all we do . Take some time this Morning to reflect on all the blessings he has given us . Be grateful and thankful for all we have . For this is the Day that the Lord has made. Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big  Ask big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this morning to pray about our situation.  Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying for those being sold in human trafficking and sex trafficking send Aid and away of escape father .  pray for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray


Reflection: 

Father this morning I ask that you help me to guard my heart and my mind . From wrong thoughts . From negativity and toxic people. Help me to be very aware of what I engage in , Even when I watch TV , Listen music or on social media Father help for i know What I listen To and what I allow my eyes to look at is very Important to my spiritual growth. Not guarding my gate ways affects my spirit and my soul . Let me stay guarded at all times . So I won’t be distracted or get off course . I will stay guard when life seem to take me on a roller coastal ride . I will stay guarded . When the storms come I will stay guarded. When I feel like just calling it quits, I will stay guarded and grounded . Help me to know the tricks of the enemy and how he tries to desensitize us and get us to fall victim to his schemes . and not seeing the danger in the things that we do that opens us up to wrong things and choices . GOD please protect us from making wrong decisions and wrong choices. That will eventually caused great pain or regret. I now  realizes Why it is the thought we think is so important?  To protect our minds We Just  need to load up on The Word of GOD Get the word of GOD into our hearts . Father I will hide the word in my heart that I might not sin against you GOD . By living according to your word . I will seek you with all my heart; Father GOD do not let me stray from your commands“the Bible tell us above all else, guard your heart; for out of it , are the issues of life?” Because the thought life controls the rest of your life. If you tell me what you think, I’ll tell you who you are and the life you live. What you think is what you are. The thought life controls you. “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7).  Your thoughts—positive, negative, good, or bad—control your attitudes. Your attitudes are the sum total of your thoughts. Your attitudes lead to your actions.  Your Thoughts Control Your Actions Before you can do a thing you have to think it. Your thoughts lead to attitudes; attitudes lead to actions; actions lead to those achievements. It all begins with the thought life. Your achievements will be the sum total of your thoughts we must be on guard Be careful what comes into your mind. You have to think pure thoughts. Now, a text without a context is a pretext, so context is important.   When GOD is in our heart, then we will think right, live right, do right. When GOD is absent, we think wrong, do wrong, live wrong. When GOD gets ready to change someone, how does He do it? By changing how they think. GOD changes the thought process help us LORD to stay on point and guard our hearts and mind .father help us Protect what we come in contact with and who we allow in our space. That may infect us with wrong thoughts or actions or deeds. Let me tell you something wonderful. God made you where you can’t think two things at one time. So how do you keep from thinking what’s wrong? Just think what’s right. And if you’re thinking what’s right, you cannot be thinking what’s wrong. It’s another way of saying, “Just load up on My Word. Get My Word into your heart.” Father GOD  i thank you for making me aware of what I needed to do to guard my Heart .  And stay on guard , And its in JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen 



Have a blessed day and safe Weekend 



JESUS is my Everything 



MONIZION 



Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...