Friday, May 10, 2024

TAKE CARE OF YOU


 WORDS OF WISDOM:



TAKE CARE OF YOU: 



SCRIPTURE: 


Isaiah 41:10 

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


1 Peter 5:7 

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.


Psalm 55:22  

Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.



Matthew 11:28 

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.



Philippians 4:6-7 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Luke 1:37 

For nothing will be impossible with God



MORNING  PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD for this Day and give thanks  for a Beautiful Day , For this is the Day that the Lord has made. Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this morning to pray about our situation.  Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying for those being sold in human trafficking and sex trafficking send Aid and away of escape father .  pray for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray Amen




Reflection: 

Heavenly father today I realize more then ever that i must protect my peace and my mental health. and guard my spirit at all cost . Father I am willing to acknowledge... Father that there is apart of you GOD  in me that requires time, attention and care . Father GOD I know you uses ordinary people to do some Amazing things Father and you use them not because they are special or because they have special abilities. But i realize you uses us because we are ordinary. And you said in your word you take the foolish things to confine the wise . Father It is only your power that can make the ordinary extraordinary! One of the ordinary things I can do that will have a GOD centered extraordinary impact is to take care of myself. Self-care is an acknowledgment of GODS divine presence in my life. I must spend time to get know you father and develop my relationship with you so people will see my GODLY works and deeds and glorify you father . I know now more then ever father that Spending time caring for my  mind enables your light father GOD of love and wisdom to shine through me and I can think , GOD thoughts and not Wordly thoughts. Father , I know when I make it a point to still my mind and my  body to care for my spirit, I open myself to receive the power of your wisdom Father GOD . This wisdom leads to righteousness right thinking, right action and right response in all aspects of my life.Father what ever you doing in this season please don’t do it with out me I’m choosing you. GOD  if you ain’t in it i don’t want it . Father i know  Caring for myself demonstrates gratitude for your presence in my life . Heavenly father There are people in the world who desperately need the presence of your light GOD , You are a perfect source through which that light can shine to them. People learn by example, Snd i father want be that example. I know that we are a living example. The world needs living proof that GOD is powerful and still work miracles and we need the Holy Spirit and the light of his love . Which is available to all of us if we seek and desire it. I realize The better you feel, the better you look. The better you look, the more inspiration you are and guess what we are a reflection of what we feel and think and who we spend time around we take on their behavior their characteristics and the way that they react and respond and it can have an effect on how we act and respond and even the mood or the energy that they symbolizes can affect how we move and how we look because if you’re around toxic draining people you will start to look stressed out and worried . Then you start looking old and it can affect you inside and out . Let take our power but from denying ourselves and not investing in ourselves . The more inspiration you offer, the more gratitude and appreciation you have and give . The more believable it becomes that there are benefits and rewards for caring for the GOD in you. Who in the world could not benefit from a little more Wisdom? A little more knowledge ? A little more Discipline? A little more Self Love ? A little more peace ? This month is mental health awareness. Let’s start to be more aware and conscious of who and what we take on in our spirits . And what we allow to attached to us and who we are around the Bible tells us that bad association is caused for corruption .The Bible also tells us to Guard our hearts and our mind because out of it . It affects everything I mean everything that we do trust and believe it .It most definitely will . I know that A touch of love? Or a surge of power? Is All it takes to move higher. Yes it will take time to develop some of these new behaviors but you owe you . A little care a little self Love . we invest in everything and everyone else . What about you how much time are you going invest in you ?  I know for a fact that  a few moments of silence and stillness each day have great effects on your health and spirit, Do it for yourself. Do it for your family . Do it for the world. If these reasons are not good enough, then do it for GOD we owe him our life . Enclosing take care of your my body , Mind  and Spirit we only get one chance at this life . And we only get one body so make every day count take care family. Lord help us all to take care. 



Until this moment you may not have realized that self-care is GOD care. Just for today, care for your mind, your body and your spirit as acknowledgment of GOD  and in service to the world. Today I am devoted to demonstrating my care for the part of God that in me and i will take care of me and those that are in my life by being the best version of me mentally and physically and emotionally and most importantly Spiritually. 



Have a blessed day and safe Weekend 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 


Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...