Thursday, May 9, 2024

I WONT BE DISTRACTED:


WORDS OF WISDOM



I WONT BE DISTRACTED: 


Definition of distracted: 

unable to concentrate because one's mind is preoccupied."Charlotte seemed too distracted to give him much attention



SCRIPTURE: 

Romans 8:35-39 

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword As it is written, For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.


2 Timothv 1:7 

God has not given us a spirit of Fear but of power and love and discipline 


Luke 10:40 

But Martha was distracted with much serving. And she went up to him and said, Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her then to help me.



MORNING  PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD for this Day and give thanks  for a Beautiful Day , For this is the Day that the Lord has made. Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this morning to pray about our situation.  Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying for those being sold in human trafficking and sex trafficking send Aid and away of escape father .  pray for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray Amen



Reflections:

Father GOD , I thank You for showing me the areas that I have allow things and people to be a Distraction to me Father help me to discern when and what is Getting me off focus. Father GOD I know you have given me a spirit of power, love and  self-discipline. And I want to walk in that from This day forward . How awesome are You to equip me with the essentials to get any assignment done. I just have to stay focus . I just got be willing and obedient to do what you tell me and trust and believe you got me . Though You've designed the perfect destiny for me .I understand that You know the beginning to the end of everything. I must confess I struggle with overcoming distractions that show up to throw me off. My A game . Sometimes it could be a phone call that do it , or me getting consume in watching something. Or just in my head thinking and think . But from know on . Father I'm coming to You to help me discern the  distractions and call on You to handle it.I realize that I cannot do your job but I have to surrender every area in my life to you. I believe You are the ultimate miracle worker,So I will not fear , nothing or no one . I will complete every assignment and task father . No distractions i must get it done father send the right people to help me and support me . Father I will come to you about every and anything . And trust the process and that means waiting on you to answer in your timing. Today, I need You to help me like You've done so many times before. Fill me with faith to trust You no matter the situation looks like or Feels like . I want You to teach me how to be patient in my walk. Along the way, bless me with Wisdom  to know Your way and timing are better than anything I can try to do or put my hands to do or think to do. But with you I can do anything. And it's in you that IM WINNING all the time. Love you like no other # JESUS # MYEVERYTHING 



JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 

Truthministries09@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...