Wednesday, May 1, 2024

LORD KEEP ME STILL


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


LORD KEEP ME STILL : 



SCRIPTURE:.


Psalm 46:10

Be still, and know that l am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.


Psalm 37:7

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!" Patience and trust in God's timing . 


Psalm 62:5 

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him


1 Samuel 12:16  

Now therefore stand still and see this great thing that the Lord will do before your eyes


Morning Prayer: 

Heavenly Father we come thanking you this Wednesday Morning . Today is the start of a new week . Father prepare us for the week ahead and all the assignments and task that’s set before us . Father GOD I know  that you will go before us if we first seek you for all things we thank you  Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning, We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½



Reflections: 

Heavenly Father, In this season please still my mind, my mouth, and my body. Everyday there is something new I want to do, I need to do, or things I said I would do. Or something i’m trying to do .  It's very rare I sit still and just Reflect on life and the goodness of you father .And seeing how amazing You are father. Sitting still has never been a normal habit for me I feel non productive just sitting still . because everything around me tells me to run, produce, and respond but this behavior goes against everything You are teaching me in my current season. Instead of jumping to the next task, I will reflect and worship You for who You are  and what You can do. And what you are doing through me right now. Father I want to walk with You and witness the wonders You reveal whether big or small. My life has been drafted by You and I want Your instruction for every step I take. I can have peace and appreciation through everything | endure. I praise You above all things, just because You are GOD and you My Father My friend. It is a new day and I am living in a new way - Being still and full of praise and worship. 


Quotes : 

The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still.


“The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness.


Seek out a tree and let it teach you stillness.”


Life’s most precious moments are not all loud or uproarious. Silence and stillness has its own virtues.

Kilroy J. Oldster


Meditation is listening to the song of the inner Soul, seeing the beauty of the inner Self, smelling the fragrance of the inner Spirit, experiencing the touch of the Divine inner energies and tasting the intense sweetness of the inner God.

Amit Ray


The way I see meditation is this, you can take your car through a carwash, but on the inside, it remains messy, and dirty. Most religions are carwashes. They will tell you the car looks great, because they cannot see the inside. But it is better to clean the inside first, and then later, you can drive it through a rainstorm.

Jack Freestone



have a safe and bless Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...