Saturday, March 16, 2024

GOD MOLD ME


 

WORDS OF WISDOM: 


GOD MOLD ME : 


Mattrew 25:34

Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.


Matthew 28:20 

Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”


Matthew 28:19-20 

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”


Isaiah 43:18-19 

Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way.



Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Saturday Morning I thank you for another day that you seen us through Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 


Reflections:

Father GOD , I'm so thankful You are molding me into everything You created me to be. Im so grateful to know how you are leading me on the path you have planned out for my life . It's already been told I'm an heir of and joint heir in Christ JESUS father Before I was born You knew me and knew what great works You needed to use me for Father i want to open to all you have for me . I rebuke the tactics of the enemy to make me see myself as a victim when You created me to be victorious father Everything I endure is for training and everything that hurt and try take me out it didn't kill me but made me stronger. Father I am still alive and still able to tell of your goodness father Today, I praise You for healing my wounds & for giving me joy and help press my way  through my pain. father I'm passing this test to get to my testimony and my destiny Heavenly Father, Continue to stretch me and prove Your power. I'm asking You to blow my mind on this very day. Right now, I release doubt and I claim the VICTORY in every area in my life  Thank you for every time you answered my prayers and knowing the desires of my heart fatter walk with in the season and speak tell what to say and what not to say. But i know this WE WIN in HIM king JESUS. 



quotes : 

God, You know my imperfections and the things in me that hurt You. Show them to me – mold me into Your desire for my life. Like a gardener prunes the vine, take away those things in me that do not honor You - mold me into Your desire for my life


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...