Wednesday, March 13, 2024

FATHER SANCTIFY ME


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


FATHER SANCTIFY ME : 


SCRIPTURE:

Galatians 2:20 

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


2 Thessalonians 2:13 

But we ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers beloved by the Lord, because God chose you as the firstfruits to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.


2 Corinthians 5:17 

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come


definition of sanctify : 

set apart as or declare holy; consecrate.a small shrine was built to sanctify the site



Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Wednesday Morning. I thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 



Reflections:

Father GOD Thank you for being my Saviour, My father , My Friend, Father Because of Your sacrifice I am able to turn away from my wicked ways and walk in righteousness. I pray You open my eyes and convict me when I unconsciously sin.Or get in my own way . Father I want to have a pure heart that is full of gratitude and truth walking in faith no matter what . Heavenly father Your sacrifice is precious to me and I want to honor You with my life. What you did for us can’t compare to anything father Strengthen me to praise You in spite of everything and grant me peace all the way through. Miracles, love, and obedience can all be mine if I make YOU my top priority! I will let nothing or no one separate me from you . I believe ALL things are possible with You, just like Your Word says. May my love for You grow with each breath I take and my strength increases all the more . I’m all in JESUS . 


Quotes on sanctification: 

To be in Christ -- that is redemption; but for Christ to be in you -- that is sanctification!

Major W. Ian Thomas: 

Tags: christ, redemption, sanctification


You can have Jesus in your spirit and have an outrageous mess in your soul.

Joyce Meyer : Tags: sanctification


If you're serious about sanctification, you can expect to experience heart-wrenching moments that try your faith, your endurance, and your patience.

Sheri L. Dew: 

 

To progress is always to begin always to begin again

Martin Luther,


If Life Were Easy, It Wouldn't Be Hard: And Other Reassuring Truths

Tags: endurance, faith, inspirational, lds, patience, sanctification


Sanctification is the work of the Holy Spirit in us whereby our inner being is progressively changed, freeing us more and more from sinful traits and developing within us over time the virtues of Christlike character.

Jerry Britges: 


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...