Sunday, February 25, 2024

RESTORED


 

WORD OF WISDOM: 


RESTORED : 


SCRIPTURE 

Psalm 51:12: 

Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit


Joel 2:25 

The Lord says, I will give you back what you lost to the swarming locusts, the hopping locusts, The stripping locusts, and the cutting locusts.It was I who sent this great destroying army against you.


1 Peter 5:10 

And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. 


Jeremiah 30:17 

Restoration of Health For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal


PRAYER :

Father, I praise you this SUNDAY Morning. Father we come thanking for waking us up you did it for us . Many didn’t for so we thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 🙏🏾 


MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father thank you for your promises , That  you will restore everything that the enemy has taken from me . Thanks for restoring my joy, restoring my peace, restoring my health, restoring my finances, restoring my Relationship that where broken , I know that you said in your word that you will give me everything back . If I just cast the care on you LORD. I thank you that I’m restored in my mind , and restored in my heart. Restored means to , Returning to a previous state of being. Psalm 51:12 says "Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit." Although we may stray from steadfast faith and obedience, GOD is still faithful and he will be there with open arms ready to restore you back to him . So if there something that you need to be restored . Turn to GOD ask him to restore you back to him . And he will restore to you all that was lost , and taken . Heavenly Father we ask you to restore back what was lost . As we look closely at what the Bible says about restoration, let’s open our hearts to receive this promise on a deeper level than ever before. My prayer is that as we study Scripture, we will see God restore what’s been lost in our own hearts, lives, and families. Help us this time to Guard all we have , and to be a good  Stewart over all you have interested to us . Thank you LORD for this  season of restoration and that we can walk  in the power within . To recover all . I declare and decree that all, is restored and recovered and its in JESUS  name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen 🙏🏽 


Quotes: 

Better the discomfort that leads to repentance and restoration than temporal comfort and eternal damnation.

Francine Rivers


God will break all the yokes that turned your predecessors into a joke. He will use you to restore what was lost in your lineage. Have faith and aspire to be an agent of change!

Gift Gugu Mona


By faith, God can restore whatever it is that was lost. God will restore what was stolen from you because His storehouse of blessings is not limited by what has ever happened to you.

Gift Gugu Mona


You did not lose if you lost things that made you lose yourself.

Michael Bassey Johnson


Your behaviour, visible or invisible, makes your prestige, personality, and trust amongst your circles. If, you lose that will be very difficult to restore again as it was.

Ehsan Sehgal


God can restore your life. Put your trust in Him.

Gift Gugu Mona


Christ be with me, Christ within me, Christ behind me, Christ before me, Christ beside me, Christ to win me, Christ to comfort me and restore me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ in quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in hearts of all that love me, Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.

Saint Patrick


1 Peter 5:10 - Restoration After Suffering 

And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen and establish you.


This verse offers encouragement that suffering is temporary and purposeful. It underscores the beliet that God uses trials to restore, confirm,


Have a safe and blessed Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION


No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...