Monday, February 26, 2024

I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE


 

WORDS OF WISDOM: 


I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE : 


SCRIPTURE: 

Matthew 12:50 

For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”


Proverbs 22:6  

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. 


John 14:15 

If you love me, you will keep my commandments.


1 John 2:17 

And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.


James 1:22 

But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.


Isaiah 1:19 

If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land. 


Luke 6:46 

“Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,and not do what I tell you. 


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Monday Morning. Father we come thanking for waking us up you did it for us . Many didn’t for so we thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 


MY REFLECTIONS:

Father I accept the Challenge Accepted I surrender to your will accept whatever assignment ,whatever Task, whatever journey you want me to follow father I will  follow the path that you have for me to travel in this season in my life I wonder at times why I have to experience so much difficulties but the truth is, In the hard times I'm being shaped and molded for everything the purpose and plan you have for me father i know what I'm asking for coming with test and trials . heavenly father equipped me with the strength in ability to walk through whatever I face with full confidence that you are with me all the way . father You’re a GOD that doesn't challenge me for the sake of it, You make sure You train me up so I don't depart from the ways You need to teach me. The fullness of Your promises doesn't come easy it takes my obedience and self control and my willingness to surrender to your will and not my own.  Father I know your word and promise have boundless value and require me to put in  little work and the results and benefits I get in return. Can’t  compared to what I'll get back in return from You.Your suffering is a clear symbol of the reason I have to endure for Your will to be done in my life . I know every ounce of suffering is well worth what will be witnessed in the end. I ready to walk in the blessing and all the joy you have for me father Today I'm accepting the Challenge the The pruning the purging the training the elevation to walk in the full manifestation of your promises and your blessings I receive it all and I know that Im winning it all in Christ JESUS . 


Quotes: 

There is no failure in God's will, and no success outside of God's will.

George W Truett


When you follow God's will for your life, you can see how yesterday's events prepared you for today's challenges and tomorrow's opportunities.

David Jeremiah


Our difficulty is not that we don't know God's will. Our discomfort comes from the fact that we do know His will, but we do not want to do it.

Henry Blackaby


God's plans for you are better than any plans you have for yourself. So don't be afraid of God's will, even if it's different from yours.

Greg Laurie


Obedience to God's will is the secret of spiritual knowledge and insight. It is not willingness to know, but willingness to DO  obey God's will that brings certainty.

Eric Liddell


There is always time enough in a day to do God's will.

Roy Lessin


No human being...is ever conceived outside God's will or ever conceived apart from God's image. Life is a gift from God created in His own image.

John F. MacArthur


Love the Lord your God, walk in all his ways, obey his commands, hold firmly to him, and serve him with all your heart and all your soul.


Have a safe and blessed Week. 

Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...