Monday, February 12, 2024

GOD IS FAITHFUL

 



WORDS OF WISDOM: 



 GOD IS FAITHFUL


 SCRIPTURES:

Deuteronomy 7:9 
Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. 

1 Kings 8:56 
Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised; not one word has failed of all His good promise, which He promised through Moses His servant. 

2 Corinthians 1:20 
For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us. 

Romans 4:21 
And being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform 


Prayer:

Father, we praise you this Monday morning. This day I will take time to seek you and use the Holy Spirit to get refilled and renewed strength to keep going in the face of whatever situations may come my way. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 🙏🏾


Reflection: 
Father, I'm so thankful and grateful that you keep your promises, even when we mess up and miss it. We have failed you but you never have failed us. We may not understand how you work things out. But your way is not like man's. Father, I"m surrendering all over to the Holy Spirit so I can be transformed and molded into a believer that walks in obedience and discipline, I’m learning how to walk in love and forgiveness, no matter what, because that's what you commanded us to. Father, I just believe that you are a GOD that is so faithful and keeps all your promises and covenants that you have made to your Children. Father, I want to experience the fullness of the faithfulness of your promises and all you have in your will for my life. I will walk it out, Father. I’m so grateful for this season of new revelations and discernment that you have given me. I am blessed beyond measure to be one that’s chosen to be an ambassador for you, Fathe
r. Show me what hindrances need to be rebuked and removed from my life. I don’t want anything that is not in your will or that's not from you Father. Show me, in the spirit and the natural, what has to be removed and what I have to walk away from. Let no idol be overlooked and no stronghold be ignored. I want all of you. I want to take full possession over every promise and blessing You have for me. I'm walking in my inheritance and claiming all that’s mine in the mighty name of JESUS!

 Quotes: 

God’s faithfulness is the one constant in the equation. He is the Rock on which we stand. 
Paul Silway 

We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be. 
C.S. Lewis 

God has no religion.    Mahatma Gandhi 


God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars. 
Elbert Hubbard 

Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is a daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
Mahatma Gandhi 

Your struggles and tears will NEVER be wasted but will be transformed into a healing balm after your victory, release and manifestation comes. You've won already. Hold on just a little while longer. Everything will be alright. We serve a God whose Name is FAITHFUL. 
Theresa Pecku-Laryea 

The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays. Soren Kierkegaard 



 JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...