Thursday, February 22, 2024

FIND STRENGTH IN THE SPIRIT


 

WORDS OF WISDOM: 


FIND STRENGTH IN THE SPIRIT :


SCRIPTURE: 2 Timothy 1:7

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.


2 Timothy 1:7

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.


1 Samuel 16:7 

But the Lord said to Samuel, Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees. man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.


Hebrews 12:2 

Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.


Philippians 4:13 

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.


Definition of STRENGTH: 

the quality or state of being physically strong. cycling can help you build up your strength


Definition of SPIRIT :

refers to the part of man that connects and communicates with God. Our spirit differs from our soul because our spirit is always pointed toward and exists exclusively for God, whereas our soul can be self-centered. The joy, comfort and peace of God's presence can only be experienced through our spirit



Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Friday Morning. Father we come thanking for waking us up you did it for us . Many didn’t for so we thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 🙏🏾 



MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father I'm learning every day the power of the spirit . And the power of spoken word . What i declare and confess over my life it shall be so . Father Your Spirit is greater than anything I can do in my own strength and Your plans to make the impossible unfold is  beyond any of my wildest thoughts or dreams Forgive me for feeling like at times like given up or wanting to quit because what I thought was a setback was a set up.  I believe that every promise You make, happens  on YOUR time which is always the RIGHT time.  Bless my thoughts to remain in a posture of positivity no matter how the situation seems to look I know now that no matter how big my dreams get!  You are a BIG GOD  that blesses BIG dreams.  I won’t limit Your power! I speak unyielding faith over my life and those around me!  You are the GOD of all power and and you do acidly abundantly above all that I can even imagine or think so I turn it all over to you and I count it all joy the good the bad no matter what happens I know that it’s all gonna work out for my Good father there is none like You! 



Quotes: 

The five S's of sports training are: stamina, speed, strength, skill, and spirit; but the greatest of these is spirit.

Ken Doherty


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur


Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Mahatma Gandhi


I love to walk. Walking is a spiritual journey and a reflection of living. Each of us must determine which path to take and how far to walk; we must find our own way, what is right for one may not be for another. There is no single right way to deal with late stage cancer, to live life or approach death, or to walk an old mission trail.

Edie Littlefield Sundby


Hang on! God will be thy strength in any act of your pursuit.

Lailah Gifty Akita


Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.

Alex Karras


The victory over our inner self is a daily struggle. Be strong and do not give up.

Lailah Gifty Akita


It's almost amusing, in a dark and twisted way, how I've spent my whole life tip-toeing around sharp edges - forever trying to outfox fate just to survive. Now, as if life has come full circle, I find myself intentionally steering into the eye of the storm.

Lilith Fury


Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.

Alex Karras


Have a safe and blessed Weekend 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...