Thursday, February 22, 2024

FIGHT USING FAITH


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


FIGHT USING FAITH : 


Scripture:

Matthew 21:22 

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith. 


Hebrews 11:6 

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.


Romans 10:17 

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.


Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Thursday Morning. Father we come thanking for waking us up you did it for us . Many didn’t for so we thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 🙏🏾 


Reflections:

Father I thank you for Showing me how to fight with faith . I know how to fight my battles now . I don’t understand why tragedy occurs in places we should feel safe. I know the enemy comes to steal every  ounce of peace, joy and happiness from the hearts of Your people but it still hurts to experience the attacks. And at times the pain seem unbearable at times but the word of God reminds me to count it all joy when we enter in to diverse temptation. Know that trails come to make us strong . Instead of walking in fear worrying about what could go wrong . I will pray and profess Your word and worship You no matter what it is . I know you are in control of everything in Heaven and the earth . that includes the hard times that make no sense. But I press on anyway Father I ask you to Bless me with strength to call on the Holy Spirit to fight through the battles I faces and the situation that my family members go through . I know with my prayers and my faith I can get through anything . We need more prayer than anything else so, You know we trust You to fight every battle with us and help us father today I ask that you Heal the hearts of Your children and bless the wounded with peace beyond understanding. Father so many are hurting but I know you got us . Father, let our examples be those of grace and mercy, not of rebuke or retaliation. Let us be examples of your grace. Let us not use our power for evil, but only to do good. Let us not allow situations to harm us but rather allow You father to turn things around  for our good and your glory . father Im thank You for the victory in advancee. I love you more then any thing # WINNING WITH JESUS 


Quotes : 

The Good Fight is the one that we fight in the name of our dreams.

Paulo Coelho


Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." "When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance." "Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe." "We are twice armed if we fight with faith.


Fight the good fight of faith; ignore all callings of doubt regardless of how loud they sound. Arm yourself always against disappointments by planning and preparing very well.

Israelmore Ayivor


Life is a hard battle anyway. If we laugh and sing a little as we fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.

Sojourner Truth


I believe that any individual who has spiritually awakened in our time, to the degree that he or she finds a higher and deeper motive for living, is going to be driven to fight the good fight in one way or another... And in order to fight the good fight, we have to engage, we have to get into the ring, not just stand outside it and be philosophers.

Andrew Cohen


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...