Sunday, January 7, 2024

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING : DAY 6


 

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING : DAY 6 

MATTHEW 26:41

Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak.


Morning Prayer:  

Father GOD,  I thank you for keeping us all year! This is a new day in a new year that you have given to us. I'm excited about these 31 days that we can start on a new journey, a new destiny and a new purpose in life.  I’m so grateful and thankful to God for the opportunity to increase my relationship with Him and all the possibilities that we can experience on this 31 day journey of prayer and fasting . I'm also thankful for being able to develop a closer and stronger relationship with Him. Today I sat and analyzed some things in my life and went over my vision board.  I  wrote down, in detail, the things that I wanted to see happen on my journey as I go through these 31 days of prayer, fasting and consecration. I also printed out my fasting contract so that I can detail all the things that I want to offer up to Him in order to see Him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before but this is my 19th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD Guiding me. But this time I’m expecting a higher move of GOD. Signs and wonders. I'm asking  Him continuously to build me up and to strengthen me to walk with Him. I'm asking Him to take me higher in him. This year has been a very trying time. But I’m embracing this year, this new season, with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting. 


KNOWLEDGE ON FASTING:

Fasting and Prayer puts you into the Best Possible Position for a Breakthrough. That breakthrough might be in the realm of the spirit. It may be in the realm of your emotions or personal habits. It may be in the realm of a very practical area of life, such as a relationship or finances. What I have seen repeatedly through the years-not only in the Scriptures but in countless personal stories that others have told me -- is that periods of fasting and prayer produce great spiritual results, many of which fall into the realm of a breakthrough. What wasn't a reality . . . suddenly was. What hadn't worked . . . suddenly did. The unwanted situation or object that was there . . . suddenly wasn't there. The relationship that was unloving . . . suddenly was loving. The job that hadn't materialized . . . suddenly did. The very simple and direct conclusions I draw are these: First, if the Bible teaches us to do something, I want to do it. I want to obey the Lord in every way that He commands me to obey Him. And second, if fasting and praying are means to a breakthrough that God has for me, I want to undertake those disciplines so I might experience that breakthrough Every person I know needs a breakthrough in some area of his or her life. I am no exception. I need breakthroughs all the time -- it may be a breakthrough in understanding a situation, a breakthrough answer to a problem, a breakthrough in a idea, a breakthrough in spiritual insight a breakthrough in financial or material provision, a breakthrough in health. If you have any need in your life, you need a breakthrough from God to meet that need! Fasting and prayer break the yoke of bondage and bring about a release of God's presence, power, and provision.

CLOSING PRAYER FOR WISDOM:

GOD, this day I ask for you to give me wisdom from your truths, fill me with a desire to faithfully follow after you, more than any other thing. Thank you that you are far greater than whatever I may face in the day. Thank you that your presence goes with me and that your joy is never dependent on circumstances, but it is my true and lasting strength. I ask for your peace to lead me and for your grace and goodness to cover my life this day. Let your Spirit and power breathe in me and through me again, fresh and new. I thank you that no situation is too far out of your control to provide. For you are Jehovah-Jireh, the GOD who provides. I thank you that you own it all, and hold everything in your hands. I thank you that you know our needs before I even ask, before I even come to you. You’re aware of all that concerns me and you have a plan. You hold the provision, you have the solution. You alone can move mountains to make a way for your children. I ask for your answer, in your timing, in your plan, to be given for every need that weighs on my heart down. Forgive us for doubting you, for worrying, and for trying so hard to work everything out on my own. Help me to trust you more, help me in my unbelief. I choose to recognize and to believe that you are able to accomplish far more, do far greater, than I even thought possible. I thank you in advance for your miracles, for paving out pathways, for your provision for those who love you. Thank you for the abundance of blessings and goodness you have already stored up. I trust you this day, and every day, and I’m so grateful for your Power and joy that fills my life Thank you for teaching me to be content in all circumstances, i love you, Lord, I’m leaning on you, Father I’m praying for a move of GOD for all my family, friends, and love ones . Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before. It’s in JESUS name I pray,  Amen.

If anyone would like more information on fasting or would like a fasting contract emailed to them, text me your email address to 202-930-2259 or emails us at truthministries9@gmail.com. We will send you the information as soon as possible! Be blessed and let’s get it this year!!


JESUS is my Everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...