Friday, January 26, 2024

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING: DAY 26

 



31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING: 


DAY 26 OF PRAYER & FASTING:

I DON'T FEEL LOVED 


 SCRIPTURE: 

 John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 

 Romans 5:8 But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 

 Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

 1 John 4:16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 


Morning prayer : 🙏🏾 
Heavenly Father, this morning I'm so grateful for you keeping me for the past 26 days.  My emotions and thoughts have been all over the place, but I must say, you are doing a new thing in me. Father, I just say thank you for this fast. It has really been an experience for me and I’m not not new to this, but I have had more of an emotional experience this time. You have shown me some things in me, and in people, that all I can say is GOD you got it! Father, I just want to thank you for keeping us all year, but this is a new day and a new year that you have given to us. I'm excited about these 31 days that we can start on a new journey. A new destiny. A new purpose in life. I’m so grateful and thankful to you for the opportunities to increase my relationship with you and all of the possibilities that I can experience within these 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting. Today, as I sat and analyzed some things in my life and looked over my vision board, I  wrote down, in detail, the things that I want to see happen on my journey. I also printed out my fasting contract so that I could detail the things that I want to offer up to God in order to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before, but this is the 19th year of my journey of fasting and praying, with GOD guiding me. But this time I’m expecting a higher move of GOD with signs and wonders. I'm asking him continuously to build me up and to strengthen me to walk with Him. I'm asking Him to take me higher in him. This past year had been a very trying time but I’m embracing this new year, this new season, with great anticipation that we will see a mighty move of God! I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer and fasting!


 Wisdom on fasting from wrong thinking: 

By now, your fast has likely led you through many emotions and levels of God’s presence. You are beginning to see the reward of the humbling of your flesh that can only take place during a fast. You are sensing the desires of God’s heart filling you and prompting you to do great things. Continue on this journey. No doubt, God’s priorities are seldom our priorities. That is the difference between the nature of man and the nature of God. He even said so: “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts . Isaiah 55:9, I can tell you from firsthand experience that fasting causes you to take that sword of God’s Word and separate what you want from what you need. There are too many people on the edge of what God is doing and not enough of us standing firmly in the middle of His will. If ever there was a time when we needed to be fasting and praying together, it is now. We need each other. We need a spirit of togetherness. We need a spirit of trust. We need a spirit of unity. We need a spirit of compassion for one another. Together, let’s desire to be in the will of God and to walk according to His plans. 


 LOSE the thought of: I DON'T FEEL LOVED. 

 We have embarked upon the most significant journey of our lives: fasting from wrong thinking. And today's thought is probably the most important one any of us ever deal with at a deep level. 

Today we are fasting from the thought that says, "I don't feel loved."

The number-one need in every human life is to be loved. Yet sadly, so few actually enjoy a life where they actually feel loved. 

LET'S CHANGE THAT THOUGHT TODAY: GOD'S NOT MAD AT YOU, HE'S MAD ABOUT YOU 
Dispel the myth of an angry God. He poured out His wrath on Jesus while on the cross, so He could pour out His love on you forever. "God is love." (1 John 4:8) OUR FEELINGS FOLLOW OUR THOUGHTS Flood your mind with the thought, "My Heavenly Father tenderly loves me! John 16:27 You and God are inseparable. Nothing can separate you from Him or His love. Believe this with every fiber in your being! RECOGNIZE YOUR VALUE The value of a piece of art is not determined by the cost to make it, but rather by how much someone would pay to have it. God paid for us with the blood of Jesus. That makes us as valuable to God, as Jesus Himself! You are priceless! YOU DON'T HAVE TO EARN SOMETHING GOD HAS ALREADY GIVEN YOU He loves you. That can’t be earned. It is a gift from God (John 3:16). Accept it. Your value is not determined by what you’ve done or not done. Just be loved. 

REJECT THE VOICES OF REJECTION 
Look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are chosen by God, accepted, and outrageously loved by your Heavenly Father. KNOW YOUR CALLING By this, I’m not referring to your calling to serve in ministry or your profession. I’m talking about what God calls you. He calls you His beloved continually in the Bible. Do a word search. You are His beloved. So, be loved! 


THINK IT AND SAY IT  
God is not mad at me, He’s mad about me! I am outrageously loved by Him! His love was shown on the cross and His love and favor are for a lifetime! My Heavenly Father tenderly loves me. Therefore, I will feel His love today! He continually calls me His beloved. Nothing can separate me from His love. I am valuable and priceless to Him. I am as valuable to God as Jesus is. I receive His love by faith, in Jesus’ Name! 

QUOTES ON GODS LOVE:

God continually tells us that He loves us through the air we breathe, the food we eat, the people who love us and so much more.

You Are So Loved The greatest fulfillment we can get in life is from reciprocating God’s love.

God’s love is so consistent and so encompassing that it puts the best of us to shame. 

After we’ve been hurt and traumatized by the objects of our flighty attentions, if we would come back to Him, our loving God will accept, heal and make us whole. 

 God’s love is awesome. He sees us not for who we are but for who He meant us to be. 

 God’s love is so ubiquitous. It is the inspiration behind every kindness we receive. 


CLOSING PRAYER: 
Heavenly Father, I'm so grateful we are past the half way mark of the fast, Day 26. I'm so excited about all your doing! I must admit, it’s been challenging at times. Not so much the not eating but the shifting and the cutting away of the things you have revealed to me. All I can say is WOW, I wasn’t ready. But I praise you GOD in the midst of it all. Thank you for your amazing grace, power and work in our lives. This morning, help us to trust you to meet our every need. Help us to practice self control and discipline. Help us to stop over thinking and control our thoughts and emotions because they really affect everything we do. Help us get control of ourselves and the way we think and react as to not allow the spirit of stress to overtake us. We are too blessed to be stressing over anything. Let’s get to it! We are winning! Father, give us this day, our daily bread. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you that you are able to bring hope through even the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy! Father Thank you for your presence with us, thank you for your Almighty power. Thank you that you go before us and cover us.  Thank you that you are in our midst and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before on this fast. In the Mighty Name of JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen


 On your days of fasting, remember to : 
• Keep drinking plenty of water
• Rest and relax when you need to
• Continue to meditate and listen to God in prayer and worship. 


If anyone would like more information on fasting or would like a fasting contract emailed to them, text me your email address to 202-930-2259 or email us at truthministries9@gmail.com. We will send you the information as soon as possible! Be blessed and let’s get it this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...