Friday, January 26, 2024

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING: DAY 25




 31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING: 


 DAY 25 OF PRAYER & FASTING

 IT'S JUST SO HARD TO BE A CHRISTIAN 

 SCRIPTURE: 

 Proverbs 16:3 Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.

 Proverbs 3:5-8 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.

 Matthew 22:37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 

 Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. 

 James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 

 Psalm 25:4 Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths.


Morning prayer : 🙏🏾 
Heavenly Father, this morning I'm so grateful for you keeping me for the past 25 days.  My emotions and thoughts have been all over the place, but I must say, you are doing a new thing in me. Father, I just say thank you for this fast. It has really been an experience for me and I’m not not new to this, but I have had more of an emotional experience this time. You have shown me some things in me, and in people, that all I can say is GOD you got it! Father, I just want to thank you for keeping us all year, but this is a new day and a new year that you have given to us. I'm excited about these 31 days that we can start on a new journey. A new destiny. A new purpose in life. I’m so grateful and thankful to you for the opportunities to increase my relationship with you and all of the possibilities that I can experience within these 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting. Today, as I sat and analyzed some things in my life and looked over my vision board, I  wrote down, in detail, the things that I want to see happen on my journey. I also printed out my fasting contract so that I could detail the things that I want to offer up to God in order to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before, but this is the 19th year of my journey of fasting and praying, with GOD guiding me. But this time I’m expecting a higher move of GOD with signs and wonders. I'm asking him continuously to build me up and to strengthen me to walk with Him. I'm asking Him to take me higher in him. This past year had been a very trying time but I’m embracing this new year, this new season, with great anticipation that we will see a mighty move of God! I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer and fasting!


 A Personal Hunger for God Fasting allows us to understand the places and people God is moving us toward. 

 When you are hungry, your mind focuses on food. You long to eat, but sometimes even when you do, you are not satisfied. There are times when our spirit is hungering for something that may be hard to identify. This is the perfect time to come before the Lord in a time of fasting to find exactly what it is that He is moving you toward. 

 Wisdom on fasting from wrong thinking: 

 IT'S JUST SO HARD TO BE A CHRISTIAN 

 Today we are fasting from the thought that says, "It's just so hard to be a Christian." We are going to break this mentality once and for all, because it is the single most often misunderstood concept that is keeping believers defeated.And living in confusion and uncertainty. Jesus said to take His yoke because it's easy and His burden is light. That's the grace of God! He did the heavy lifting, and now our job is to enter into His rest. 

 LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY : 

 IT'S NOT HARD TO BE SOMETHING YOU ALREADY ARE: 

 Jesus made you a Christian, and there’s nothing that can change that. You’re a new creation! You are already more than a conqueror! You don’t have to TRY to be a human. You are one! In the same way: You ARE a Christian! 

 IT IS HE WHO MADE US, AND NOT WE OURSELVES  Selah—pause and think on that. HE MADE YOU A CHRISTIAN. And you can’t undo what God has done. JESUS DID IT ALL When He said, "It is finished," in John 19:30, He meant: "The debt is paid; the sentence is served; the victory is won! I did everything necessary for you to be saved and at peace." Now, just believe it. START REALIZING "CHRISTIAN" MEANS "CHRIST-IN" He is in you. It’s impossible for you to fail at being a Christian, when the anointing (Christ) is at work within you. HIS YOKE IS EASY Reverse your thinking. Think, "It’s easy to be a Christian." His yoke is easy. His burden is light. You are yoked/connected/hitched to Him! Yes Lord. REST IN THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT God is not holding you to a perfect standard. Jesus is your perfection. Just rest in this truth! 

 THINK IT AND SAY IT It is easy to live the Christian life because God already made me more than a conqueror. Jesus did it all! His life is in me. His love is in me. His power is in me. His Spirit is in me. Therefore, I cannot fail as a Christian! I am not alone, and never will be. I am yoked to Him, and that’s why I can enjoy my relationship WITH God, rather than strive to fulfill a duty FOR God. I am free, in Jesus’ Name 

 CLOSING PRAYER: 
Heavenly Father, I'm so grateful we are past the half way mark of the fast, Day 25. I'm so excited about all your doing! I must admit, it’s been challenging at times. Not so much the not eating but the shifting and the cutting away of the things you have revealed to me. All I can say is WOW, I wasn’t ready. But I praise you GOD in the midst of it all. Thank you for your amazing grace, power and work in our lives. This morning, help us to trust you to meet our every need. Help us to practice self control and discipline. Help us to stop over thinking and control our thoughts and emotions because they really affect everything we do. Help us get control of ourselves and the way we think and react as to not allow the spirit of stress to overtake us. We are too blessed to be stressing over anything. Let’s get to it! We are winning! Father, give us this day, our daily bread. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you that you are able to bring hope through even the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy! Father Thank you for your presence with us, thank you for your Almighty power. Thank you that you go before us and cover us.  Thank you that you are in our midst and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before on this fast. In the Mighty Name of JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen


 On your days of fasting, remember to : 
• Keep drinking plenty of water
• Rest and relax when you need to
• Continue to meditate and listen to God in prayer and worship. 


If anyone would like more information on fasting or would like a fasting contract emailed to them, text me your email address to 202-930-2259 or email us at truthministries9@gmail.com. We will send you the information as soon as possible! Be blessed and let’s get it this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...