Sunday, November 20, 2022

Its not about Us


 Words of Wisdom:  


Its Not About Us: 


SCRIPTURE:  ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭27:14‬ ‭

“Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.”

Definition of “About”: 

On the subject of; concerning. I was thinking about you. 


Morning Prayer:  

Good morning Heavenly Father,We come thanking you for this day of life and for this day of life and for waking us up this morning. We are grateful for our health, our homes, transportation, food, for supplying all our needs and for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD, Tell us where to go, what to do, what to say, what not to say,  and how to do it. We come lifting up those that are lost and less fortunate than us. We are praying, asking Father that you strengthen families that have lost love ones, that you send aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails, nursing homes, hospitals, those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no shoes to put on their feet. Father, we come praying for those that are being sold into sex trafficking and human trafficking. We are praying for this Nation and the body of Christ, the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem. In JESUS name, Amen.🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽


MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father, thank you for letting me grow to see and understand that it's not all about me GOD. Thank you that when I’m called, it’s not about what I can do  because You know me better than I know myself.  In my own capabilities, things are missed or concerns drive me up the wall; but when I seek You, follow You and listen to You, miracles that I couldn’t have dreamed of flow into my life!  Thank you for making my  assignments about You and not me. You choose to operate through me because You want to use me to allow Your greatness to shine.  It’s because of the tough times,  I’m drawn to be about You more than ever before.  I’m using these opportunities to praise You in the midst of any burden I can’t make sense of.  You are my reason to keep going and push through! In Jesus name I pray.


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and he loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected. Remember, today it’s not about us, it’s about JESUS and the assignment. Just obey his word. No matter what, you can bear it. Yes, he is Jehovah Jireh, GOD will make away out of no way. Just know that the father is with you.  If at first you don’t succeed, get back up and try it again. GOD got our back. And know that it’s all working for your good. GOD is working it out.  Now let's get all in with GOD. Please know on everything that GOD will never change up on us. We change up on him but he remains faithful. Get to know him. Try him. He is the truth. And Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. And keep trusting GOD. Just Know this, GOD remains the same. And with that being said, know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today. We ask all this in JESUS name I pray, Amen 


JESUS is my Everything 

Truthministries09@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...