Saturday, November 19, 2022

Grace and Faith


 Words of Wisdom:  


Having  Grace and Faith : 


SCRIPTURE:  Psalm 37:23 

The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him. 


Definition of Faith : 

complete trust or confidence in someone or something. this restores one's faith in politicians"

Definition of grace: 

grace, in Christian theology, the spontaneous, unmerited gift of the divine favour in the salvation of sinners, and the divine influence operating in individuals for their regeneration and sanctification


Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Heavenly Father we come thanking you for this  day of life for waking us up this morning, we are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that are lost and less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽



MY REFLECTIONS: 

God, I'm grateful I'm walking into this new season with breath in my body, grace on my back, faith in my heart and You by my side!There's no better way to embrace a new season than this! Thank you for positioning me for Kingdom success and mind-blowing blessings. Instead of asking You to make me a new person, I pray You remind me of the wisdom I've gained and the strength I've gotten from battles You've fought for me. Who I am today is enough! I praise You for being my Rock and Refuge that will continue to mold me with each new day, so I can live out the great plans You promised me. The best is yet to come! In Jesus name I pray


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones , know that JESUS saves and he loves you and when the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you JESUS is right there  . He got your back ,your side and front , if you stay connected .And Remember today to keep the faith and know that GOD gives us grace   . Just Obey his word . No matter what you can bear it   . Yes he is  Jehovah Jireh, GOD will make away out of no way . just know that the father is with you. if at first you don’t succeed , get back up and try it again . GOD got our back . And know that it’s all working for your good . GOD is working it out .  Now Lets get all in with GOD please know on ever thing . That GOD will never changes up on us . We change up on him but he remain faithful. Get to know him . Try him , He is the truth . And What ever the Lord tells you  to do . just Do it . All we have belongs to GOD . And keep trusting GOD . Just Know this that GOD remains the same . And with that being said . Know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today . And we ask all this in JESUS name I pray Amen 


JESUS is my Everything 

Truthministries09@gma

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...