Monday, October 31, 2022

Continuously To Do Good


Words Of Wisdom:


Continuously To Do Good : 


Scripture: 

2 Thessalonians 3:13‬ : 

As for the rest of you, dear brothers and sisters, never get tired of doing good.”

‭‭

Galatians 6:10 

So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.


Definition of Good :

act virtuously, especially by helping others. make a helpful contribution to a situation."could the discussion do any good?"


Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Heavenly Father we come thanking you for this  day of life for waking us up this morning, we are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that are lost and less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we prayer.  All this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Labels of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽


MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father help me stay the course and continue to Do Good no matter what Lord, I’m praying for radical renewal in my life.  And my walk with you . Father GOD bless me with endearing words when I speak to those around me so, my words speak life in the amidst of all the darkness we face day to day.  And the storms that come in our life give us power and the spirit of endures to fight the Good fight . As You soften my speech, give me a patient ear  that listens intentionally no matter how exhausted I am or what I feel . Let take off self and put on my Kingdom gear to prepare for the fight , If Spiritual Warfare. Give me strength to endure from the work that surrounds me daily that can be a task and a fight , Father Lastly, I surrender my temple to You my life is not my own and my body belongs to you , And I’m asking You to fill me with Your spirit that labors with joy and conquers each day, moment by moment.  And walk in faith and confidence knowing that you got me knowing that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I know the type of renewal I need right now , Renew my mind, renew my thoughts ,renew my heart ,renew my attitude renew my love renew my compassion renew my motivation give me a fresh anointing and a fresh Refilling of your power and your Holy Spirit, what I need can only come from You, Lord.  Through it all, I believe You will give me strength to stay committed and diligent with all the blessings You’ve given me in spite of every circumstance.  I’m all in and committed and will be consistent in my walk in my worship in my praise and in my giving . In the mighty name of JESUS I pray, 

Amen!


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones , know that JESUS saves and he loves you and when the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you JESUS is right there  . He got your back your side and front , if you stay connected .And Remember today to continue to do good and press your way no matter what the situation is and how it looks, if a first you don’t succeed , get back up and try it again . And know that it’s all working for your good . GOD is working it out .  Now Lets do a do over and get this thing popping And please know on ever thing . That GOD will never changes up on us . We change up on him but he remain faithful. Get to know him . Try him , He is the truth . And What ever the Lord tells you  to do . just Do it . All we have belongs to GOD . And keep trusting GOD . Just Know this that GOD remains the same . And with that being said . Know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today . And we ask all this in JESUS name I pray


JESUS is my Everything 

Truthministries09@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...