Monday, October 24, 2022

BLESSING IN RESTING


 WORDS OF WISDOM:


BLESSING IN RESTING: 


SCRIPTURE: Matthew 11:28 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.


Leviticus 23:3

'Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, a holy convocation. You shall do no work on it; it is the Sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings


Definition of REST 

an instance or period of relaxing or ceasing to engage in strenuous or stressful activity."you look as though you need a rest


Morning Prayer 

Good Morning family, Friends and Love ones Im Lifting you up this Morning in prayer Im Ask the father to Protect you and cover you today . To order your steps and lead you in the way you should go . To give you wisdom in this season to make better choices . To trust him more . To allow you tome to rest in him .I’m so thankful and grateful for This is the day that the LORD has given us lets praise him for getting up this morning , praying  that you all  spend some time in prayer this morning . Put on the whole Armor of GOD . Let’s get focus and build your prayer life up . Now lets be grateful, humble and most of all thankful, That  he provides for us protect us . And kept us from all hurt, harm and danger and we still have our right minds. We are Still able to walk and talk On our own . Some didn’t  wake up this morning . GOD thank You for giving  me the Comfort and reassurance that you got me . And you got my back . Side and front. I'm cover by rue blood. And I know all things are working for my good . Now give GOD some time in prayer this morning . It’s a must that we put him first . Don’t make a move with out him . Please lift someone up in prayer that may be struggling or going through a difficult time. With Drug addiction or substance abuse abuses,mental health issues or loss of a job or loss of a family member brokenness hurt whatever it may be homelessness whatever it may be father GOD help us to pray for and believe and trust GOD is working it out for our good ask the father to guild you today in the way you should go . Don’t worry about nothing cast all your care on him . .So just know that GOD always make away out no way he provides. GOD is the same yesterday , Today and forever . Be grateful and thankful ,We have a roof over our heads. Food to eat , clothes on our back We are bless in so many ways now let's humble ourself to embrace the path that the Father has prepare for us . Follow your heart and the heart and voice of GOD .Trust that GOD plans are bigger then yours. Even when you Dont understand just believe. Stay connected and In tuned with the Holy Spirit. Please cover your self in prayer. Remember where GOD guides he provides. And he will comfort you . Have bless and safe week go be great and do something to show some one else a little love and bless them however the spirit leads you someone needs some reassurance today that this too shall pass and then let them know that GOD GOT IT. 



MY REFLECTIONS:

Father GOD I needed to help in this season of the unknown and in the dark places. Father please calm my anxious mind when I’m urged to make non-stop moves without any peaceful rest. Or with out consult and you first and meditating on it. You’ve given me one heart, mind, body and life  that I don’t want to take for granted because  I’m afraid I’ll miss something if I sit still.  You told me in your word to be Anxious for nothing by through prayer and supplication letting my request be made known to you. But at times When I’m trying to do everything for myself it leaves no room for You to speak to me or do the work You require to ease the process.  Even a miracle worker such as Yourself rested,  help to let go in.my mind. Body and spirit, Fathet GOD, I don't know why I think I don’t need to rest regularly. And recharge I pray You ease my mind and cover and restore and replenish my body so I find peaceful rest in Your presence.  Your work is far greater than anything I can do.  I’m choosing to rest so You don’t have to make me rest. In Jesus name I pray, 


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones , know that JESUS saves and he loves you and when the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you JESUS is right there  . He got your back your side and front , if you stay connected and Remember today to rest in GOD and let it go  . And know that it’s all working for your good . GOD is working it out .  Now Lets do a do over and get this thing popping And please know on ever thing . That GOD will never changes up on us . We change up on him but he remain faithful. Get to know him . Try him , He is the truth . And What ever the Lord tells you  to do . just Do it . All we have belongs to GOD . And keep trusting GOD . Just Know this that GOD remains the same . And with that being said . Know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today . And we ask all this in JESUS name I pray

JESUS is MY Everything # Can’t Stop #Won’t Stop .in JESUS I pray AMEN . 

MONIZION 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...