Friday, May 6, 2022

Stop Worrying!


 


WORDS OF WISDOM:



STOP WORRYING



Scripture:

Philippians 4:19 

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


Psalm 37:1-40

Fret not yourself because of evildoers; be not envious of wrongdoers! For they will soon fade like the grass and wither like the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. 



NIGHT PRAYER:

LORD, Thank you for this Day. We thank you for waking us up and getting us through this Friday. What a blessing it is to see another day. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful I have a Father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times, by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us today. God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us.  Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD.  Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.



Reflections:

Father, I thank you that I'm able to really see that You are providing for my every need. I have been in some hard and dark places but I still saw your hand in it all. I am never lacking as long as I abide in You. You will meet my needs and then some. I may not get everything I want but all my needs are supplied. I will never want as long as You are with me. I thank you for being so faithful. The word says you will supply all our needs. By itself, this Bible verse can be a bit confusing. It isn't clearly state what "thing" Luke is talking about. But if we look back at the verses which come right before this, Luke tells us. The "things" he references are our everyday needs: food, shelter, clothing. Here he reminds us that God will provide these things to us when we "seek first" the kingdom of God. So many times, we worry about where our money is coming from, how our bills will get paid, how we'll get through to the end of the month. We skip church to take extra shifts and neglecting our prayer life to worry about tomorrow. But the promise in this verse is clear, when we chase after God with all our hearts, He will make sure that our needs are met. He is faithful to take care of His children. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. Stop worrying and start trusting. No Questions! 



Scripture:

Philippians 4:6 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Friday Night family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front  if you stay connected. Remember today to be still and watch GOD move. Just know GOD got us no matter what! Whatever you do, just surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because no matter what, we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth.  Whatever the Lord tells you  to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just Know this,  GOD remains the same.  Know that we can count on Him, no matter what! May the peace of GOD be with you as you lay down to sleep tonight. I ask all this in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...