Thursday, May 26, 2022

Renewed Mind

 



WORDS OF WISDOM: 


RENEWED MIND 


SCRIPTURE: 

Romans 12:2 

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Ephesians 4:23 

And to be renewed in the spirit of your minds,

Philippians 4:8 

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

Colossians 3:10 

And have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.



Definition of Renewed: 

restored, refreshed, or replenished: "We have work to do to save this planet; let us continue with renewed vigor."



MORNING PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones. Let's take time out to thank GOD for this Thursday Morning and give thank for a beautiful day. For this is the day the Lord has made. Let’s do big things today for the Father. Pray big, praise big, think big and give big. Father, thank you for your goodness, for your blessings over us and for watching over us all night. We take time this morning to pray about our situations. 

Father, thank you for waking us up this Thursday Morning. We are grateful for another day. Father, another day means another chance to get it right with you. What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. I'm thankful I have a Father that has me covered. No matter what, we are winning with you.  Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace into our lives even through the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your almighty power. Thank you that you go before us  today. God, thank you for being a restorer, a healer, our provider. our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence, that they would get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.


MY REFLECTIONS:

Father, this morning I submit my thoughts and old habits to you. Father, I thank you that you have given me a renewed mindset and the power to change the way I see things in life. I have felt at times that I can’t change a certain habit or a situation or weakness in my life. I have often felt "confined" by whatever has previously "defined" me, what has happened to me or the wrong choices I have made.  I understand now that as I change my mindset regarding WHO I am and WHAT You have given me, which is the power to do all things in You, I understand that by myself I can do nothing. With You, GOD, ANYTHING can change. Especially when I stay connected to You. Apart from you, I’m nothing. But with You, I’m winning. Today a new hope is birthed in me.  GOD has given me the gift to change. Change my habits, my emotions, and my life will change by changing the way I think. I submit to the process of renewing my mind, and I expect divine progress. I refuse to accept past definitions and limitations of myself. As I embrace GOD'S view of me, through His Word, I am being changed into His image. His grace empowers me to change, to break old habits, and the way I think about things. To be free from my past. I'm changing my way of thinking about things. I’m Renewing my mind. 



A Quote by MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.:

THE ULTIMATE MEASURE OF A MAN IS NOT WHERE HE STANDS IN MOMENTS OF COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE, BUT WHERE HE STANDS IN TIMES OF CHALLENGE AND CONTROVERSY.



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Thursday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front if you stay connected. Remember today to renew your mind and how you think about things.  Let’s get out of the bondage of the past and do something big today for the Kingdom of GOD!  Show love to someone. It can be a word of encouragement, a listen ear, a hug, a helping hand or a phone call to say hello. Whatever we do, do it as unto the LORD. The word says, "give and it will be given back until you, pressed down and running over". We never know how we will reap what we have sown. We winning if we stay connected and start trusting the process. Just know GOD got us no matter what. Whatever you do, just surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be  what it is because no matter what, we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same.  Know that we can count on Him no matter what! May the peace of GOD be with you as you lay down to sleep tonight. I ask all this in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 

JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 

Truthministries9@gmail.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...