Thursday, April 7, 2022

Today is the day!


 

WORDS OF WISDOM:


TODAY IS THE DAY  


Scripture: 

Psalm 37:4-5

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act.

MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Friday Morning. What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful that I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times and strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy, Father. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us. Today God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. That they get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from a call dependency or seeking of a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem.  In JESUS name I pray, Amen.


Reflections: 

Father, I just love you with my whole heart Lord. I truly adore You! Nothing compares to the wonders, works and words You offer every single day. Right now, I want to exalt Your name, praise You, worship You and let all of earth and everyone I come in contact with that you are who I’m rocking with. My one on one time with you at home is so LIT 🔥! Especially when you just send down your presence and I feel your glory. I know that You are the King of Kings and my Lord. I just want to thank You for being all knowing and omnipresent. Thank you for always being there to take my hand to walk with me and comfort me. Especially in the midnight hours of loneliness, heart aches, the pain of disappointment and betrayal, you are right there. You guide me through all the trial and tribulations that I face and reassure me that You would never leave me nor forsake me. Thank You for giving me another chance on this new day. Yesterday is behind me and the today is a gift which gives me another day to get this thing called life right. I’m so grateful  that I can value the gift of life by showing You how much I appreciate every breath I breathe. Guide me through this day and direct my thoughts. Keep me focused on You and the promises and assignments You have prepare for me. I trust the process and I trust the word of God because I know that in the word that’s where I find the tools to win. I thank You for a sneak peek of the amazing wonders You are working out for my good and the instructions on how I should live each day. I’m walking this out. I got this Father. I'm loving you and my life. This day will be full of gratitude and praise! I own it!


Scripture: 

Psalm 33:20-22

Our soul waits for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name. Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in you.

Isaiah 26:3-4

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.

Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Friday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and he loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD, He got you. Remember today that He knows the plans for your life. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it! All we have, belongs to GOD.  Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what!  It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 

JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...